Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Someone hasn’t been getting much sleep these days.

Oh Please Lord Let There Be Tapes.

This is, and always has been, my biggest objection. It basically removes the ability for countries to try and improve labor and environmental issues.

Which is a net negative for the US, as companies that benefit from lax standards, and lowered costs thereof, beat price of domestic production.

Yeah, what was described above sounds like some Grade A bullshit.

I think it was Timex or maybe even Craig who said something to the effect of, “The fact that joining TPP is still absolutely vital despite it being such a monumentally shitty law should tell you just how bad of a situation we’re in without it,” and yeah. An enormous, world reshaping trade law negotiated in secret that is in large part a shameless handout to and empowering of corporate conglomerates at the expense of everyday people the world over, with practically evil IP enforcement and arbitration nonsense included just for fun… But without it, the US is basically just giving up its ability to matter in the Pacific for a generation or more while those shitty effects still happen anyway for most folks around the world…

Ugh.

Do you like loaded imagery?

Last night a dude wearing “America 1st” shorts featuring a wall pattern was beaten into submission by Mexican Francisco Vargas.

So Comey just destroyed Trump.

Most important revelation:. The FBI has knowledge of a video of Trump watching two prostitutes pee on each other in Russia. This is why he’s so soft in Russia, they were blackmailing him. Also why he was made President by them. He’s attacking Comey on Twitter now.

Uh, what? That’s not in your link at all.

Not at all. There is no revelation there.

You guys are all assuming Trump meant the Trans-Pacific Partnership when he instructed his staff to get him back into “TPP”.
Turns out he meant The Pee Party.

The Russia stuff, the Cohen stuff, “Lyin’ Comey”, Stormy Daniels (and countless others), the roller-coaster policies on Syria and North Korea (remember those guys?) that threaten our very existence…any other President in the history of US politics would have been destroyed at this point. Mass staff resignations, “spending time with my family”, Pence taking over…this is what should be playing out. We shouldn’t even have to wait for November. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICA!!!

We’re not too bright?**
https://twitter.com/tommyjohnson44/status/984772441993072641

**Just in case this isn’t clear, the point is Redhats think geography=population.

Shame he also got Trump elected president.

If land could vote, I somehow suspect Republicans wouldn’t hold many seats.

I think it’s time we armed our soybeans, then the Leftists will never stand a chance.

FTFY

That election map doesn’t even cover all the election geography. Here let me help(couldn’t find one colored appropriately so just know that all shades of gray are >70%)

When will America reach it’s saturation point with Trump? After only a little more than a year in office he’s about to outpace all of the Presidents of the past 50 years combined in terms of scandals, corruption and poor policy decisions. Meanwhile the GOP fiddles while America burns.

Got to hang in there until November…

January. There is still a lame duck session between election and when the new Congress is being sworn in. Lots of time for confirmations for high ranking officials and judges.

The dems need to use the Gorsuch technique at that point. Actually, it would work just fine at this point, since elections are a mere 5 months away and you wouldn’t want to go against the future will of the people after all.

If Dems somehow win the Senate in November I am all for them refusing to appoint any Supreme Court justices for the next two years.