Failing Trump administration. Sad!

In the long-term, I trust voters to reject those politicians and those politics.

This is a level of optimism that eludes me at the present time! Long after the days of Trump, we’ll still have the shitty Fox News empire fanning the flames of idiotic voting.

The only thing that keeps me going is faith in the Grim Reaper and human greed.

Murdoch is 87, the Kochs are 82 and 77, Adelson is 84, Wynn is 76, Geoff Palmer is 98. Children of the mega-rich often don’t share their parent’s passion for giving away their fortunes to political causes - and if they do it’s often not the same political causes.

(But there are exceptions, see Rebecca Mercer. And they keep making rich assholes, see Peter Thiel.)

Also, you can extend that list of advanced aging to include every single Fox News viewer.

Who else could be so frightened and gullible? Christ, everyone who works for Fox News is no better than those assholes who send phishing scams to our parents and grandparents.

More intrigue. I’m gonna let everyone guess whether this nomination gets out of committee without approval, though.

If you truly believe it’s scorched earth time, the republic is doomed. Seriously. You have to play some hardball, but the goal is to get back to the rule of law, not the rule of vigilantes.

First we have to drain the fucking swamp. Then we can build there. Irony noted.

I actually heard a GOP Freedom Caucus (hah!) type blather on today about draining the swamp. It’s pretty clear now that by “swamp” they mean “democracy” and by “drain” they mean “destroy,” in the interest of their kleptocratic masters.

Either Rick Rosenstein is fired, we’ve bombed Syria, or something else is up.

In Peru, the Pence’s motorcade called back to the hotel unexpectedly.

White House press corps told to gather in DC.

It is Syria announcement

Somebody hasn’t been paying attention. The voters elected our worst person to our countries most powerful position.

You’re right. I missed that completely! Oopsie-daisy.

Apparently the only qualifications you need to work in this administration is to be a right-wing nutso blogger.

If Obama and Clinton would have been hung for treason, hard to imagine what they would have done to Dennison and his crew, who are actually, you know, legit traitors.

Draw and quarter? Lowered on a working power sander?

Golden water boarding?

I have no idea how I wasn’t aware of it at some point given how often his name is invoked in Republican ghost stories, but until reading that article I didn’t realize George Soros was Jewish. His frequent appearance in those stories makes a lot more sense now, sadly.

It’s supposed to be a punishment.

We would also accept breaking on the wheel.

“Hanged”