Failing Trump administration. Sad!

Of course he’s not qualified. And oh goody he gets to oversee the James Webb launch. :(

Let’s hope it’s one of those jobs that mostly consists of cutting a ribbon here and there.

When are we going to launch the space fleet? That’s one of Trump’s wet dreams I assume. Lasers and pew pew so they can keep the darks from getting over the Wall in their space fighters.

Yeah. This isn’t heartening (and I don’t know what they are referring to in regards to the Tulsa Museum.)

Edit:

Well, you gotta spend money to make money. EPA won’t ever turn a profit otherwise.

21+ hour flights. The last 3 companies I’ve worked for allow business class over a certain amount of flight hours on travel. For my current one, that’s 12 hours.

I mean, I hate Scott Pruitt as well, but I’m also an understanding person. If you’re going to be expected to be work ready at the end of the flight and even to possibly work on the flight, this is not the major issue people want it to be. For those of you who might not have taken business class, it’s an upgrade to a seat that usually ‘almost’ allows to fully recline to sleep, if not fully. It is not first class, it’s squarely a middle tier designed for mostly this purpose.

There are USG regulations against it, though. I’m pretty sure it was a violation of those. Pruitt himself would be allowed business class.

I’ve not worked for Gov or contractor, so I’ll defer to someone who may know. Is there an executive level they have to be at (GS rating or otherwise) that gets them approval for business class?

Nevermind, found it. They would be approved.

Straight from GSA regs:
Air Travel, Business-Class Exception Codes.

(B6) Origin and/or destination is OCONUS, and the scheduled flight time, including stopovers and change of planes, is in excess of 14 hours in accordance with FTR § 301—10.125.

WITCH HUNT!

About time. I approve of throwing this guy under a bus.

main-qimg-b5e5dc3aac3e9d8eb3f38c78db17e410-c

I wonder how our resident “Libertarian” @Malathor feels about the Trump admin doing this. Gonna guess it’s “don’t care, got tax cuts.”

Fiscal conservatives always support legislation that blows huge holes in annual deficits, especially when sold under the lying umbrella of GDP and job growth.

Tax and spend conservatives have been the rule since at least Reagan. They have controlled the message and duped a lot of gullible people over the decades. Some things never change.

It’s economically illiterate bullshit.

It’s only “throwing under the bus” if Trump does it.

It’s also what you voted for.

This article, for me, does a good job of explaining why seemingly somewhat principled people follow the Great Yamster