Failing Trump administration. Sad!

It is interesting that Jackson never came out and said ‘none of that is true’ until after withdrawing.

This would be the third separate position Kelly has had.

Trump only knows like 5 people willing to work for him.

I mean, not counting the ones who have already been indicted for federal crimes.

Yeah, there are only a few more actors left in central casting. I expect him to put Chris Christie somewhere pretty soon. Who else was in his orbit who he hasn’t employed somewhere yet?

Scott Baio

Ted Nugent

Ted Cruz

Definitely potential, but he’s neck and neck with a Democrat in Texas so I don’t see Trump wanting to upset that particular apple cart. But if Cruz somehow loses in November for sure.

Ted Cruz is such a slimey coward. Watching him crawl back to Trump after Trump utterly humiliated him publicly has been one of the few things to enjoy the past year.

The allegations against Jackson do not appear to have had any substance to them.

No, the white House said that there’s no substance to them.

The white House lies. Literally every day.

Statements from the white House are not meaningful.

Two more people have come forward to complain to the committee about Jackson since the document’s release Wednesday afternoon, bringing the total number of people to 25, according to Tester’s office.

The sad part is by every measure he’s totally unqualified to run the second biggest government bureaucracy (or is the biggest?). But that wasn’t enough for the Republicans not to vote for him. He had to be drunk on the job in addition to being completely unqualified.

Edit: Yup, second largest, right after Defense.

Why not put the President’s personal doctor in charge of managing 377,805 people?

25 people, must be a misunderstanding.

It’s probably a Jewish conspiracy, because that’s literally always the answer.

Or he’s a drunk that hands out opiates like they’re candy.

The thing is, for the accusations to not be true leads to the question of why would you run a character assassination to stop his appointment to the head of the VA of all things while letting all these other terrible yahoos get appointed to much more powerful/damaging positions relatively unchallenged?

Yeah, he served under Bush and Obama and no one gave a fuck. He seemed like a fairly reasonable choice, unlike… nearly every other person who has been nominated for every position.

Because everyone always knows about stuff right when it happens. Oh wait, no, sometimes it takes a while for these things to come to light. #cosby #usagymnastics.

Being the personal physician for the president is different from running the VA. His personal and professional faults seem much worse suited for someone running the VA.

I don’t know how many of the allegations are true or false now, but come on guys if the Republicans made up a bunch of shit to get a Democratic nominee thrown out we’d all be rightfully pissed off. So if that’s what’s happened I’d hope you’d all be angry about it going the other way.

Of course the first article is bullshit because of course the White House is going to say they are lies, that’s a given.