Fall 2020 TV shows (returning and new, maybe?)

Looking forward to seeing what they dub over the Tilly F-bomb scene in Discovery.

“This is so frakking cool… Um, sorry, sir.”

“No, cadet, it is frakking cool.”

I found this useful.

Calendar is up:

NBC’s Sunday Night Football premieres next Thursday!

Shouldn’t it be called Thursday Night Football then?

I think they call it a Special Thursday Night Edition of Sunday Night Football!

Ok this might be amazing.

Finally, something I want to watch on Showtime! I might take up Apple on their CBS + Showtime combo subscription when Moonbase 8 is out. That’s assuming, of course, that it doesn’t get Space Force-like reviews.

Space Force was a bit uneven in tone. Its not perfect but if you can get through the first few episodes, it gets a lot better and is worth watching.

Nah… Space Force never improved for me and regret the time I gave it. Should’ve stopped afer the pilot.

I stopped on Space Force as soon as he started singing and dancing to the Beach Boys. That first episode is TERRIBLE.

I gave up on this show after the 1st season, as I just didn’t find it funny. But it is still on , and here is the season 6 promo poster:

Living in a covid world…

Also America Ferrera is returning, as I didn’t realize she was gone, but she isn;t on the promo poster so who knows what is going on.

I’m not convinced Armisen will fit Heidecker/Reilly’s style of humor. I can’t really picture them in the same show.

Last season was supposed to be her leaving the show, but they didn’t get to film the episodes where she leave, so she’s going to be in the first few episodes of the new season.