Fallout 76 - Multiplayer, online, BGS Austin

Another Ubisoft downgrade.

Or, you could just go to the reddit thread I linked earlier and get all the launch codes at the beginning of every week.

It appears the handles are still canvas. :)

Here’s my 76 gameplay from last night

Will watch tomorrow. :)

I am weakening LK – I may make a secret Fallout '76 purchase. And root around a bit.

You better not buy it at full price! Its been as low as $30!

Damn, you’re probably right! :)

Bethesda’s first-class PR team delivers more lols.

that’d be cool if i could be immortal and flying as well

That’s a damn good door, looks like cherry wood type, that’s fancy, c’mon. And nine (9!) flowers, some people always have to complain …

Microtransactions are kind of ridiculous. They are very far from fortnite “must have” territory and in “why the hell are you showing me this trash?” area.

500 atoms is a very low amount of “premium” currency.

When you’re charging $18 for one reskin of a power suit, $5 is nothing. It doesn’t even get you the reskin of the Pipboy which is $6.

It is kinda amazing to see how Bethesda is fucking up. Right after Blizzard was fucking up so much. One would think that customer oriented behavior should not be such rocket science.

The rage over the canvas collectors edition bag quality is huge on the internet. So amazing.

What’s also amusing is the free swag they gave away to streamers at the Greenbrier Fallout 76 event is nicer than the content of the collectors edition. Look at the quality of that backpack! Canvas and LEATHER straps.

Saw this over on youtube:

Yep… from ResetERA

Like, I think some of the reactions to the game itself are a bit histrionic, as it is a flawed game that still is fun to play, at least to me.

But… that collector’s edition swap is… just awful and stupid.

“unavailability of materials” is business speak for, the materials cost too much, so we swapped them for cheaper ones.

These are super fans shelling out 200 bucks (for some insane reason) for a game, and you are screwing them.

Unacceptable.

Amazon:

This is just a straight up lie, false advertising.

Enjoy the video of it.

Somebody should document this.

Bethesda announce a multiplayer spinoff of the Fallout game

• #1: They don’t define it has a spinoff, possibly making core fans angry
  • #2: The genre where they can put the title is a complicated one with pvp stress, and different than their experience, and where games are often full of bugs. This awake the suspicion from internet people that the game will not land very well. Possible trainwreck. The sharks smell blood in the waters.

Bethesda bait and switch tactic with the beta.

• #3: They sell beta access, but the beta is actually only a few hours a few days.
  • #4: The version people see in the beta have huge bugs, like T-posed npcs. This cement the idea a trainwreck is incoming.

Bethesda release a buggy game.

• #5: Game delete itself a hour before release on PC.
  • #6: Player feedback accumulate. Game is horrible (except these that love it). Many people have a terrible experience.
  • #7: Players confirm the engine is very dated by 2018 standards.
  • #8: Patch for the game is bigger than the game. Many people on USA still have download caps, and downloading 50GB multiple times probably have killed that cap.
  • #9: Reviews are super-hard on the title, giving it a score of ~53/100. The internet attack the game like the antichrist.
  • #10: Super-delux version of the game (200$) lie on the advertisement and bag is actually a trash quality bag.

If I am missing something important, please tell me.