Fancy a little Fighting Game?

I went to Daytona in 2018 for CEO. It was god-awful outside the hotel, with syringes and racists everywhere.

It was a transformative experience- due to CEO x NJPW, and Soul Calibur 6, which kinda rekindled my interest in a lot of things, including living.

I need to get back into strive. My fiancee wants to mash with Elphelt (she mashes bad!)

I prefer calm potbustering.

That said, I won’t step foot inside Florida, it’s too dangerous for me. Even Orlando. Jebailey is a good guy though, not his fault at all.

I’m a little bummed. I wanted to play Strive with stick because that seemed cooler, but I just figured out the easy way to do jump cancel into Heavy Volcanic Viper on leverless and now I’m not sure I can ever go back.

I don’t know why I still sucked with arcade stick after hundreds of hours. It’s so unreliable and janky. It took me less than 10 to get good with leverless. (Just a few obscure motions I need to practice.)

Not sure if this is technically a fighting game, but since it’s arcsystemworks building it, I’ll post it here anyway. :slight_smile:

I had the same thought this morning when I saw the trailer! My first thought was they turned this beat 'em up into a janky throwaway fighting game. The text in the description says it’s still a belt-scrolling beat 'em up. Also, it sounds like Arc System Works is only publishing.

Still, it’s arcsystemworks, so I’m curious. I played a lot of Double Dragon in the arcades back in the day. :)