Fancy schmancy keyboard stuck in backspace

So, due to the vast number of wireless devices and electronics stuffed in my “entertainment center”, I was forced to give up my suddenly erratic but dearly beloved dinovo wireless keyboard. In a desperate hunt for a replacement that would totally avoid these problems but still be a nice keyboard, I ended up with one of those ridiculous tarantula keyboards that’s (surprisingly) wired and has all kinds of cool shit I’ll never use.
So far, I’m pretty happy with it, but I have one major problem. Every now and then, while web browsing or whatever, my keyboard will get stuck as if the back arrow was held down. I recall having this problem with my dinovo early on but I’ll be damned if I can remember how to fix it. Anyway, it will continue to backarrow until I disconnect, and start again when I reconnect it. The only thing that seems to fix it is restarting. This really grinds my gears. Any tips?

Go back to the Dinovo. That keyboard is so godlike, why would you ever want to give it up?

But if you still aren’t convinced…If you had the same backspace problem on your dinovo this sounds like it might be a Windows issue. Try reinstalling the drivers or cleaning your OS is your best bet. If this is an isolated problem with your tarantula keyboard then I would say get it RMAd.

Because it doesn’t work! It’s strange as hell. Once I set up my cable modem the interference (I guess) hit critical mass, and I had to hold it at crazy angles to get it to type. That’s a deal breaker for me. But you’re right…I should give it another try.

But if you still aren’t convinced…If you had the same backspace problem on your dinovo this sounds like it might be a Windows issue. Try reinstalling the drivers or cleaning your OS is your best bet. If this is an isolated problem with your tarantula keyboard then I would say get it RMAd.

I’m almost positive it’s a windows problem (it’s still there when I disconnect and reconnect the keyboard, restart fixes it), I was just wondering if whoever it was that helped me last time (couldn’t find the thread) was still around. But I’ll give the dinovo another try…I grow less charmed with this 100$ monstrosity by the second.