Far Cry 5 - Hope springs eternal

I just hope you don’t end up working for a faction that ends up being just as evil, if not more evil than the faction you are fighting.

Very impressive visuals the but vast majority will be playing in on regular PS4s and Xbox’s. Not the Core i7, 1080ti machine that this video was probably recorded from.

I am really not interested in another Far Cry at this point. But it turns out I am interested in some high production value fishing!

I am very, very ready to kill a bunch of red state Americans.

You know, in a fantasy videogame WHEE FUN sort of way, I mean.

I’d pay an extra $100 for this if they wore MAGA hats.

I will gladly buy $1000 of FC5 loot crates if they wear MAGA hats.

you do know you are sounding much like them right now, do you?

Look, I just love loot crates, man.

I thought that was a "joke "?

It’s more fun if you can’t tell!

They’ve been waiting for you to work up the balls to try. : P

Well it’s time to climb off their sisters and get to their gun racks, because @wumpus is comin’ to town!

I am in the mood for a mass shooting.

in a video game only, of course.

That’s the only place where I’m dangerous. : )

Please. I’m from that part of the country and can tell you, it’s not “sisters”, it’s “livestock”.

Far Cry is probably the most successful series at getting me to buy and then only play a few hours. Usually because of some hook that works well enough in marketing or early, shallow review to get me to pull the trigger.

So is this one going to finally get co-op right? If so, I’m in.

Was this the case with Primal? I see it on sale on the ubi store, tempting me.

GET IT! It, when the survival mode came along, is my favorite Far Cry game ever, and tops off even Black Flag as favorite open world game ever.

But please - play it with Survival mode on! IF you are feeling REALLY adventerious, play it in Hardcore mode even.
I can recommend @tomchick stream, where he did just did that.

Found it, will watch today!

Primal is an awesome game. I only played it a few hours, but will definitely get back to it soon ;). I’ll counter @Razgon a bit, survival mode is great but hardcore mode slows it down too much for me.