Far Cry 5 - Hope springs eternal

I remember at one E3 that a bunch of us were discussing all the zombies in games and pop culture and uttering we’ve already hit peak zombie, and we’re looking forward to it ending.

That was like 2004 or 2005. We were such sweet summer children.

Oh, there goes my plan to see if I could talk my 15-year-old into co-op’ing with me on the add-on. He’s more of a guns-blazing gamer.

Played the Vietnam DLC with my 12 year old. He is also a guns blazing type. After taking out a few of the bad guy areas near the start, and rescuing 2 guys, he just wanted to run to the end and escape…so we did that…whole thing took a little over an hour.

I’m going back in by myself to tackle all the stuff without the guns blazing approach.

It’s a nice little DLC.

REPORTED

Lol. It’s about as obvious as this (Ayton was the #1 pick in the NBA draft last night)

Photo mode finally.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1904051-Patch-Notes-Title-Update-8-July-5th

Glad they showed all that gameplay.

Gameplay: Shoot aliens.

I’m pretty sure you can’t but I would be more enthusiastic about the DLC if I knew I could bring Hurk and Sharky with me.

far-cry-5-lost-on-mars-takes-hurk-and-nick-rye-to-the-red-planet

Hey now!

Bah. Their Mars looks boring.

My 12 year old will love it for Hurk.

The teaser for the final DLC package:

Season pass is on sale on Xbox through Monday.

This new Far Cry 5 zombie DLC does a fantastic job…of making me appreciate Strange Brigade.

-Tom

And of making me happy I did not buy the Season Pass.