Far Cry Primal - In prehistoric eras, they still had towers to climb

No - but it is easily one of the best looking games I’ve ever seen. It just oozes primordial warmth through its lightning.

I am cleaning up what I feel like on the map at this point, I finished the main story (Ull and Batari) and captured all the bonfires and outposts. Really enjoyed the way they wrapped up each part of the story.

As usual the amount of Ubistuff on the map is overwhelming. :p

Overall a pretty fun game, and truthfully I’d never know I was on the Farcry 4 map if I wasn’t told about it.

Staring at the cave stats for overall completion, it looks like almost 50% of this game is collectibles. Who the hell would 100% this game. D:

I am out… Uninstalled.

I 99% it. I think it was the treasure “maps” that were just too much for me.

MoG

Come on, just a little bit more left!

I like collectibles, as long as they aren’t too many of them that they distract from or derail the game, was they encourage me to take my time and enjoy the environments, which is one of my favorite thing to do anyway ----- but when the collectibles are hidden in ways that they are unlikely to reasonably be found without a guide, I’m out. What’s the point in 100%ing a game if you are just following an online roadmap and not doing what you enjoy with the game.

Welp, looks like it’s time to buy this. Been intrigued for a long time:

Why must you tempt me?

Enjoy it @BrianRubin , its my favorite Far Cry game.

Hey man, I hear ya, I’m trying to buy FEWER games as I’m saving for a new rig later this year but…this price was too good to pass up.

So about 40 minutes in and…wow…that sure is something…

OMG I GOT A PET OWL YOU GUYS.

This might be the greatest game ever.

Are you playing on Survival?

God no, why would I do that? I’ve not the patience for it.

It’s very immersive, and really fits the game. I’ll summon @Razgon to convince you :)

Sounds like, to me, it’d be overtly-difficult and annoying. I WANT the minimap and all that stuff.

Hardcore Survival was brutal, but a lot of fun in a self-flagellation for my gaming sins sort of way.

OMG I tamed a wolf AND I CAN PET THE WOLF. I’m gonna pet ALL THE ANIMALS.

<We’ve tricked Oogg into petting a Sabretooth. Let’s watch and see what happens…>