Farming Simulator 22: This time it's seasonal

I’ve had a few small bugs but don’t have any reference for FS19. Graphics-wise, some pop-in, tearing and LOD issues occasionally, not often though. Performance-wise I’ve not seen a single hiccup at all, no crashes at all. Sound-wise, no issues either, though this isn’t a sound heavy game. Gameplay: some occasional AI worker wonkiness, generally they just quit and you’ll see an error as to why (blocked, etc.) Contracts seem buggy at times; harvesting doesn’t appear to mark their field as harvestable, or at least the two times I’ve tried so I had to cancel those contracts. Also some issue with accepting contracts and then they disappear (a game reboot fixed that.) I haven’t used a loader or played with pallets much, no feedback on those. Machines work fine, I’ve hit a couple of unseen things with them I’m assuming might be mesh related. The second time I did that I could have sworn my equipment showed more wear/tear and it made me wonder if there is damage modeling going on for the gear. You guys would know more than me. It was clipping a street corner in my harvester and subsequently showed more wear and tear.

Some things I wish I could change:

• More AI worker choices
  • Better UI/Menu layout, especially with saving/exiting, getting to the store or build menu, etc. Lots of unnecessary keystrokes needed with a point and click UI. Also a ton of, “are you sure,” stuff, which again, I’m not a fan of. Give a global, “undo,” of last action and be done with need to ask me okay then are you sure for everything you buy/do.
  • Better accounting, costing and planning breakdown. I’m assuming this is addressed with mods in '19.