Fascist eHarmony, always rejecting my applications

Hey, at least they didn’t find any virii in your dick.

I LOLed, first time in a while.

I think the improper capitalization turned them off.

It’s clear that he already has a name chosen for his future son, Richard, and is unwilling to entertain the potential wife’s suggestions. eHarmony wishes to be associated with more open minded fathers.

What Extar is not telling us, is the fact that he named his profile Mike Ock.

You totally stole this from reddit.

I am so glad i was not drinking at the time…i would have fried my keyboard.

What the hell is going on there? A woman in a party dress at some kind of Star Wars event is applying hand sanitizer when she’s disgusted by something she sees on the table?

Boggle.

I LOLed too. It reminds me of “What do you look for in a woman?”

“Faults.”

Isn’t eHarmony a not-so-subtlety disguised Catholic matching site?

That looks like Hayden Panettiere.

I don’t know if there’s anything about the service itself that’s particularly biased, but it was set up by a psychologist with a focus on religion and matching people specifically for marriage. If you’re just looking for low-commitment companionship, new friends, or a bit of fun, then eHarmony wants you to GTFO.

That’s Hayden Panetierre at Comic Con 2008 signing autographs for lots of old, creepy perv^H^H^H^H^H^H^H admiring fans. Obviously, it was a contractual obligation because there are a bunch of photos of the event where she’s wearing a pained, fake, bored or disgusted expression. Funny stuff.

That explains the desanitizer she looks ready to mainline.

She’s the one from Heroes? She’d better get used to it, the way that show is going.

That’s Claire-bear? She looks 50-years-old.

Seasons 2 and 3 must have been even worse than I heard.

And every time a stranger calls her “Claire-bear” it adds another 2 years.

Dude, I’m not standing in at her table at Comicon asking her to sign my Heroes poster “to Ed with Love, from Claire-bear”, I’m just a dude with a 5-year-old daughter who relates to Claire’s dad.