Favorite Game Music

Divine Divinity’s soundtrack is what actually convinced me to give the game a shot back in the day (and I’m glad I did, as it became one of my favorites). Apart from the awesome menu theme, these two pieces in particular have always stayed with me, and whenever I hear them it instantly brings the nostalgia. If there’s a better ambient track for wandering the wilderness I’ve not heard it.

I still load up the game every year to revisit Aleroth and listen to Kirill’s beautiful music.

Stuffo the Puzzle Bot has a bizarre and tremendously good soundtrack. Composed by the guy who made the game (and founded the studio that made Legend of Grimrock, as well as contributed to Noita and Control… DANG!).

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSLzRxlOfNoT7EcGbehQN3COaiqtcJoYF

The game is very good too! Steam and mobile.

Oh that’s very nice!

Oh I picked this up a few weeks back but haven’t been able to fit it in yet. That’s a really cool tune. It seems like Stuffo is the whole package because I’ve heard nothing but good things about the puzzling and it looks and sounds great too.