Female Fashion: Accentuating the Hotness

Since I look at women a lot, I notice fashion trends. Recently the fashion industry has been given the thumbs up… way way up, for their ideas…

Maybe 4 years ago, I can’t remember exactly when, young women started wearing their purse or handbag so that the shoulder strap passed down and pressed down between their breasts instead of over a shoulder. The effect was to accentuate the size of the breasts. I’d like to personally thank whoever originated this trend. Unfortunately, within the last year this trend has been fading.

A more recent trend, maybe 2 years ago, is to wear tops that leave the midriff bare. On a slim woman, this is a very friendly treat for male eyes.

Has anyone noticed (or for the rare Qt3 woman, employed) these or other hotness trends?

Whatever those fashion think-tanks are doing, they are doing it right. Keep 'em coming!

I often like to wear an old greenish-gray leather aviator helmet with fuzzy earflaps. It is the seXXay! Sometimes I even wear it with the matching goggles, but they make it hard to see my monitor. I don’t know how they shot actual planes down wearing those things.

Alas, there is a rather unfortunate corollary.

The low-rider pants that have come in vogue also have the same sort of problem.

I often like to wear an old greenish-gray leather aviator helmet with fuzzy earflaps. It is the seXXay! Sometimes I even wear it with the matching goggles, but they make it hard to see my monitor. I don’t know how they shot actual planes down wearing those things.[/quote]

Could we possibly convince you to try dive bombing Koontz, as a field test?

2 years ago? Try almost a decade =]

I remember bans on short-length shirts in high school, since they were so prevalent. The bathrooms didn’t stink like sex anymore after that though :(

Damnit, I was hoping that there would be some visual aids in this thread, upon reading the title.

But it’s all jaw-jaw… Hosers!

I often like to wear an old greenish-gray leather aviator helmet with fuzzy earflaps. It is the seXXay! Sometimes I even wear it with the matching goggles, but they make it hard to see my monitor. I don’t know how they shot actual planes down wearing those things.[/quote]

Could we possibly convince you to try dive bombing Koontz, as a field test?[/quote]

Tsk, tsk, quatoria! I thought you were opposed to violence. :wink:

Could we possibly convince you to try dive bombing Koontz, as a field test?[/quote]

Tsk, tsk, quatoria! I thought you were opposed to violence. :wink:[/quote]

It’s not like Koontz is real or anything. This would be violence against a fictional character. :)

My god, is that the image I project? I’ll have to do something about that. <punches Jason in the throat> There, that’s better. :twisted:

Sorry, I can’t actually bomb Brian Koontz without explicit proof of his Weapons Of Mass Destruction. I await further orders from Colonel T. Chick and Forward Air Control.

Sparky out

Could we arrange a “friendly fire” incident, perhaps? Maybe you happen to be flying just a little too low, and, oops, there goes the skullcap! :)

Could we arrange a “friendly fire” incident, perhaps? Maybe you happen to be flying just a little too low, and, oops, there goes the skullcap! :)[/quote]

Negative, Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Geez, Sparky. Just pick one of his posts at random.

Please, oh god, please, someone get Brian laid.

Brian, on my next trip to Thailand, you’re coming with me.

I’m with Brian!!! I like bare midriffs and spagehtti strapped halter tops . Is that so wrong? There is no better place during the summer than the upper level of the mall.

Of course not. I’m sure you look adorable in them.

Damnit! I was hoping through some miracle that the power blackouts had extended to Tyjenks’s computer. And Brian’s, now that I think about it.

Of course not. I’m sure you look adorable in them.[/quote]

Only because I have a bellybutton ring that has Uni from the old D&D cartoon dangling from it.

Of course not. I’m sure you look adorable in them.[/quote]

Sometimes your jokes just write themselves, don’t they? Good one.

Is that something you really want to be shouting in public?

;)