Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age (HD Remaster Take All My Money)

Finally! Killing Dustia with a mouse and keyboard! I guess Squenix can have my all moneys again.

Only managed to play through about 30 hours on the loaned PS4. Though there’s no point returning it, considering my cousin got a PS4 Pro now. Guess I’ll be waiting for Red Dead somethingsomething.

Awesome that it’s releasing so soon. Besides Tactics, this is my favorite Final Fantasy game. I haven’t played it since 2007, and despite really enjoying it, I never finished it due to losing my memory card during a move, but I’ll definitely pick it up again for PC.

Bad time for my wallet.

No kidding. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana on January 30th, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on February 1st. Great week for JRPG fans playing on the PC, bad week for their wallets. ;)

FF XV PC can’t be far off either.

I wish this would come to Xbox, I don’t like to game on PC anymore.

Yeah, I’d gladly buy this on XB1 or Switch. PS4/PC is a pretty useless set of release platforms for me at the moment (garbage PC until I can afford a new one, and no intent of getting a PS4 any time soon), and it stands out alongside Final Fantasy VII HD, Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD, and the Kingdom Hearts PS4 releases as another weird example of a Square Enix game coming to PS4 but not XB1, despite being part of the same series as a brand-new game releasing on both platforms.

https://i.imgur.com/IZDzYBu.gif

Changing platform isn’t something that can fix the problems with that mediocre game.

What was mediocre for some might be great for others. I for one am glad it’s going to be released for the PC.

He’s talking about FFXV and he is correct about it being pretty mediocre.

I like xv quite a bit, actually. Not really a fan if the other final fantasy games though.

I liked it for the first 20 or so hours, I would still like it if I hadn’t tried to follow the back half of the main story. At least how the main story was just after launch, I think they were planning on revising a lot of that though.

So was I.

Good to know you agree! But my point is that not everyone will agree with you two. For instance, I loved FF XIII-2 (best FF I’ve played so far, actually) and a lot of people didn’t. And that’s ok.

Everything about my post is incorrect. Carry on!

?

Wow! I stand corrected, just 17 hours ago I had read this:

And none of the news sites I frequent even mentioned it. That’s kind of nuts. Well, hey, enjoy those that dive in! I hope the back half is better than when I played it. It went from a fun adventure to a … completely different kind of game, and I didn’t appreciate the shift.

EDIT - Good lord, this was posted about back in October. I must have seen “Final Fantasy XV” and just skimmed passed it. That’ll teach me.

And FF XII is out on Steam right now.

Yeah, but so is Final Fantasy XII, and look how much you love that one! :-P

I will fight you.