Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age (HD Remaster Take All My Money)

Point of order: Dalmasca is the country, Rabanastre is its capital city.

If you just started, the story will pick up and make sense after you meet a few key characters.

The character you start with has little to do with the game’s story, though he is connected to a character you play soon after (Vahn), who isn’t really the main character. The story is just told from his perspective. You’ll see. It will make sense soon.

Oh, keep in mind the very beginning is sort of a mini tutorial.

Vaan starts out as a pretty tropey Sassy Orphan With A Heart Of Gold, but I actually like his arc. Takes a while for it to get going though.

And yeah, FF12 is much more of an ensemble script than any other FF game.

The PC and PS4 versions were patched today to include the features that were only in Xbone and Switch versions. Denuvo DRM was also removed from the PC version.

https://finalfantasyxii.square-enix-games.com/news/?lang=us

Oh, very cool!

Half price on Steam right now too. I played on PS4 but have been wanting to go again on PC.

Isn’t this supposed to come to Xbox Game Pass this year?

Yeah you’re correct, I’m not sure exactly when though.

Oops, wrong thread! See my thoughts on FFVII Remake in the actual FFVII Remake thread!

However, all around, I still like FFXII the best. It’s so freaking cool. But FFVIIR might be my second favorite non-Tactics FF game. It’s a little early to make that call, but it feels that way now while the experience is fresh.

Um…you might be talking about FFVII not XII. 😬

LOL that will teach me to search for titles instead of skimming them!

Yup. I always assume this is for FFVII when skimming just cuz that one is more popular.

It’s ok, I’m with you on being a fan of XII anyhow.

Aww damn it, I was all excited from Scott’s post, thinking it was somehow possible to finish XII in such a short time. Maybe I had been playing it wrong, and if I played it his way, I could finish the campaign in under 40 hrs too