Final Fantasy XV - 10 years in the making

Man, I’m really starting to dig this.

I figured out how to use Techniques, which are a lot of fun (I just assumed they were being used automatically by my companions, but the fact I have fine grain control over them and that they get better with use is really a nice touch). I spent some AP getting a few new ones for variety (and because one of them allows Ignis to enchant my weapon with whatever element our foes are weak against!)

I also unlocked Chocobos after an amazing hunt that had a great lead up and a satisfying battle - Chocobos are freaking great! Renting them is dirt cheap, I just poured like 10 days into them for only 1,000 and now whenever I want I can just summon them and ride around (which is a blast)?! I wish I’d done this mission earlier!

Also Promptus took a very cool picture during a battle where I’d used some Lightning and was mid-phase. Turned out to be just stunning, I think.

I had over 9,000xp after doing a few quests and some hunts so I spent all my gil on the 10k resort at the docks and doubled my xp, gaining 5 levels and going from 19-24. I spent all my points upgrading the Teamwork stuff because I’m finding that to be exciting and more and more efficient of that sounded like a good place to spend my sudden AP fortune.

Well, it’s still early yet for a Friday night, so back to it! :)