Finally going gray. Yeehaw! Death, here I come!

:-O :-O :-O

CHILLS. I’ve got CHILLS over here.

I’M SORRY I’M SORRY I JUST BOUGHT THE SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE BETA I’LL PLAY IT TONIGHT WHILE MY WIFE AND MOTHER-IN-LAW ARE AT THE MOVIE I PROMISE I PROMISE I’LL BE GOOD I’LL BE GOOD!

Don’t fuck with the Gods of Eternal Youth Through Irresponsible Amounts of Gaming, I guess! Sheesh!

First grey hairs at 16.

Fuck you, dad.

No grey hairs anywhere, oldtimers.

Sometimes, gray hairs lurk on your back or in your crack. Ask the girlfriend to be sure you aren’t suffering from the pandemic known as “aging”.

I didn’t say I wasn’t ageing, I just said I had no grey hairs and made a jab at those that do.

The hangover I have today tells me that I’m not half the man I used to be…

My hair is being replaced with wiry white things that remind me of steel wool.

It’ll rejuvenate all your hair.

I started going seriously grey in my early 30s. I was 50/50 grey by 38. On the plus side my barbers all comment on how thick my hair is.

1. I have several gray hairs on my chest, but none on my head.

The men in my family, or at least my dad and his dad, go grey pretty early.

When I was about 6, in 1st grade, I recall being lined up for recess or something and feeling a sharp pain in my head, looking up and seeing my teacher staring at me, mouth agape, holding a grey hair she had just plucked from my head.

I am almost 34 and its pretty much all grey and has been for a long time. I dont give a fuck what color it is as long as it stays in my head, and so far so good.

I’m the same age as the OP. I’ve had gray head since I was in my early 20s, and the density hasn’t changed. I’m just happy to have ANY hair! My father is bald, his brothers are, and my younger brother is balding. I always was the oddball in the family.

I was born and lived my early life with vivid red hair. As I got older and started getting gray, it’s eventually gone through strawberry blonde and now to the point where people who didn’t know me before describe me as a blonde.

But I’m not a blonde, I’m a redhead, dammit!

Wait. I turn 38 on 8/11 as well. Am I RepoMan?

I’ve got gray sneaking in, especially in my beard, but it doesn’t really faze me. I’d take gray anyday over bald.

I turn 38 on 8/2.

Man I’m glad I’m not alone.

I turn 43 on 8/11.

Seems like 8/11 is a banner day around here. I expect fireworks.

JP and sluggo are whippersnappers. I turn 38 on 7/31, a full 2 to 11 days earlier than either of them.

Holy crap, triple pigeonhole birthday situation. Anyone else on 8/11? Sluggo, where do you live, anyway?

Actually, Bryn, our console EIC in the office adjoining mine, has an 8/11 b’day as well. Go figure. :)

Repo: I’m in So Cal.

My GF’s b-day is on 8/11. Weird.

Well, 1 in 365 weird anyway.