First Daughter, Special Advisor to the President, Ivanka Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Je4GntEMTE

Snowflake, need a safe space from people calling out your shady father?

The Guardian has spoken to more more than a dozen workers at the fashion label’s factory in Subang, Indonesia, where employees describe being paid one of the lowest minimum wages in Asia and there are claims of impossibly high production targets and sporadically compensated overtime.

The workers’ complaints come only a week after labour activists investigating possible abuses at a Chinese factory that makes Ivanka Trump shoes disappeared into police custody.

The workers’ complaints come only a week after labour activists investigating possible abuses at a Chinese factory that makes Ivanka Trump shoes disappeared into police custody.

The activists’ group claimed they had uncovered a host of violations at the plant including salaries below China’s legal minimum wage, managers verbally abusing workers and “violations of women’s rights”.

In the Indonesian factory some of the complaints are similar, although the wages paid to employees in Subang are much lower.

Here we look at life inside the factory through interviews with workers, all who have asked for their details to be changed to avoid losing their jobs.

Trump was speaking to Fox & Friends, the morning show which this weekend broadcast an interview with Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump.

“I try to stay out of politics,” Ivanka Trump said in answer to a question about her father’s use of Twitter to bypass most normal channels of presidential communication. “His political instincts are phenomenal. He did something that no one could have imagined he’d be able to accomplish.

“I feel blessed just being part of the ride from day one and before. But he did something pretty remarkable. But I don’t profess to be a political savant.”

What’s funny about Ivanka is that while her brother looks like a vampire trapped between human and vamp form, she’s seems to have managed to find a reliable enough supply of virgin blood to actually pass for a real person.

Plastic surgery is a hell of a thing.

Yeah, she’s had some major work done. The surgeon knew what the hell he was doing though.

WaPo’s latest puff piece:

Aww, it’s complicated.
Boo hoo.

Who needs Sec of States or VPs when you have a daughter who “isn’t even affiliated” with the government?

It’s got to be a major insult to these other leaders. Trump can’t be bothered so he sends his daughter?!?

It could have been worse.

-Tom

Fixed that for him. The second word is obviously just my interpretation of the election, but the rest works.

At least he sent the smart kid.

Someone posted this telling picture in the comments section under that Ivanka Tweet:

Every picture of Trump makes him look like someone pretending he was invited.

-Tom

Or the jackass at the party that everyone hates. America elected a chaotic evil guy with about a 3 charisma score.

The Art of the Deal

Seems unfair that he was cursed with his his dad’s looks AND brains…