First Daughter, Special Advisor to the President, Ivanka Trump

Such a low energy marriage. Sad!

You married this guy? F***ing piece of filth.

gossip++

I don’t want to get the details.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Oh good, it wasn’t just me

Okay, call me naive, but is that Photoshopped or not?

Well, let me tell you, that is very interesting, and many people are saying that it’s real. Many people. It’s something we’ll definitely look at very closely, and I think you’re gonna love it.

No, that’s really her.

The toys are photoshopeed.

A better take on the (real) photo:

I wish she didn’t swear, but yeah this is what happens when you get all your ideas from TV… like CSI.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/saudi-crown-prince-said-kushner-pocket-allegedly-receiving-sensitive-information-presidents-daily-briefing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This seems fine.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman reportedly bragged about having White House senior counsel Jared Kushner “in his pocket” and may have used highly sensitive intelligence from the President’s Daily Briefing in his violent crackdown on dissent in Saudi Arabia, The Intercept reported Wednesday.

Three sources told The Intercept that Kushner had revealed names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince.

“The Saudi figures named in the President’s Daily Brief were among those rounded up; at least one was reportedly tortured,” The Intercept explained.

Can we trust anybody to follow this up in an official capacity? Anybody? I’m sorry if the GOP finds this troubling, but somebody up there needs to fucking do something already.

I believe there’s going to be a House investigation about this, though they’re focusing on how Clinton is involved.

“Look, daddy! they let me talk to the grownups!”

I don’t read this thread much, but to me it appears the biggest travesty might be that it might have hurt Ivanka’s feelings.

The faces are priceless as they hope for her to just GO AWAY.