First they came for the vegans, and I did not speak out because I was not vegan

as linked from boingboing:
http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=75151

Or wait, it was because she wrote down a license plate number. With soy ink on unbleached recycled paper, presumably.

This is why there are no more Breatharians in America anymore, THEY’RE IN SECRET EUROPEAN PRISONS BEING TORTURED BY MASCULINE FEMALE SOLDIERS. SOY IMPURIFIES YOUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS. PURITY OF ESSENCE PEACE ON EARTH

I wonder what would have happened if she had written the licence plate number on her hand, rather than a piece of paper.

One of the few effective uses of the Patriot Act is the fashion in which local police officers and Federal agents are able to notify and deter animal rights groups from certain activities. It is balls out awesome.

Animal research faclities always have to be on guard for whackjob fresca drinkers looking to infiltrate their labs and take pictures of monkeys that prove we shouldn’t try to cure multiple sclerosis via yuck factor. They also have to check their mail for razorblades and bombs. So a little help in those departments is always nice.

Anyways, Walden Three pumps into town in their biodiesel Ani Difrankenjeep, and the cops roll up on them in true Orwellian fashion, let them know that they know why they are here, and that it isn’t going to work, and they may as well move on, and drive away.

I see the jerk-off contingent is in full flower!

What’s so environmental about Fresca?

biodiesel Ani Difrankenjeep

This made me laugh. I have no other contribution.

i think “biodiesel ani difrankenjeep” should replace “shit bonerz” as the default poll option