Fishing Sim World

I’m becoming increasingly suspicious of the people on the top of the tournament leaderboards. Always the same names with numbers that are impossible. 950+ lbs of carp in an hour? If they were all trophies I couldn’t reel them in in only an hour. If they were all non-trophy carp, you couldn’t catch enough for 950 lbs in an hour. A mix between them is what I do but I have never broken 900, even with constant catching for 60 minutes.

The bass tournament is the weight of your top 5 fish. Leader right now has 66 lbs in a lake that gives up maybe 14 lb largemouth tropies. 5 of those is not 66 lbs. I don’t buy it, and I have never once caught multiple trophy bass in one spot. Fishy.

The predator tournament this week is walleye only. Bad news is that the walleye AI is so broken. You have to catch them with topwater lures (in the real world, walleye hide from light in the deeper parts of the lake). You throw a topwater lure around and you’ll get some plus everything else that lives in the lake. Someone has 500+ inches and the best I’ve done in an hour is 150. ?

The match tournament is fish in an hour. Even aiming for roaches I can manage 50 in an hour with all 3 rods humming. Because I still have to cast things back out and skip through the ‘show-off’ animation. Leaders have 80+. I don’t buy that for a second.

Are people actually cheating at a fishing game?