Flag Waving Patriots defeat Al Jazeera

Our flag is bigger than yours

What does this mean? It seems to be just a registered domain without a site.

This is what it means:

Good.

their message went down?

pity

Wait a sec, Cookie, in our other thread you claimed that protesters doing illegal acts was a bad thing. Now you’re praising a criminal DOS attack on political grounds? Will wonders never cease!

Damn straight, how dare those A-Rabs attack our freedom (of speech)!

Hacktivism is a sad joke.

Ah. So it’s OK to stop freedom of speech if it disagrees with what you think? Glad I got that straight. :?

I read a bit about this, apparently they were hacked on the DNS level, whatever that means. The people who knew more about this than I implied that doing this takes more than a kiddie script. So who’s behind it?

DeanCo–

No need for conspiracy theories yet. As the guy in the zdnet piece said, this is entirely within the ability of one malicious individual using zombie machines.

Nothing more than the whim of a 13-year old hacker is required to knock any user, site, or server right off the Internet.

[from: http://grc.com/dos/grcdos.htm]

I read a news story that said the hackers broke into a Best Buy to steal the computer equipment they used in their DOS attack! Really!

I read a news story that said the hackers broke into a Best Buy to steal the computer equipment they used in their DOS attack! Really![/quote]

Yeah! And why are we still using scare tactics by refering to Saddam having a nuke??? Replace ‘Best Buy’ with ‘gas station’ or something and grow the fuck up. Pretending you don’t know things isn’t the most mature course of action, but it is a typical one for you people.

Also I’m sorry, but I don’t take one damn word Al-Jazeer says as truth. If they say ‘conspiracy’ I’m gonna doubt them, you know why? They’re Al-Jazeer! ESPECIALLY since I’m the only one who apparently read the story and noted about how they have no evidence.

Apparently video games were able to train you to shoot and drive, but not to think. Takie two Infocom games and call me in the morning.

Change it to a nuke program if you like. It’s still fear mongering considering they’re nowhere near having a nuke. But, hey, it’s so easy these days to make a nuke I can see why you’d want to wage war. Hell, my brother in law is making one in his garage right now.