Flight of the Conchords

Oh sweet Jesus, FotC is coming to Comedy Central, so now I can watch it. It premieres Tuesday at 10:30.

Wait, you get both Comedy Network and Comedy Central? You subscribe to Rogers and Comcast or something?

Definitel my favourite line in that song. I also love ‘Bret You’ve Got it Going On’ but unfortunately I’m now working with a guy named Brent. Everytime I see him the song starts playing in my head and I start to crack up. He must think I’m really weird cause I’m always restraining a giggle while looking at him.

C.

What, uhh, no, it was the one that is Canadian and partnered with Discovery channel (I know this because it keeps playing the “I love the mountains, I love the clear blue sky…” song).

EDIT: Although google says they are the same thing, care to give me a URL to the non-Canadian one? Because both just go right to the same page.

EDIT2: Nevermind, Comedy Central is the one I don’t get, I get Comedy Network. Stupid liar Mozilla Firefox instant address bar search.

Yea, if you browse to Comedy Central (big US network) in Canada, you get redirected to the Comedy Network (CTV network).

The Bus Driver Song is one of my personal favourites - it wasn’t on the show, but was on their Folk the World album.

There’s a lengthy Western-Horror rap thing they do about a man with a gun for a hand that I have high hopes of hearing again one day - ‘His name was STANA - (that’s an anagram of SATAN, by the way)’

You know, I didn’t even know about these guys but… awesome. Although, as an old Bowie fan, I liked this the best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR2L98gobTQ

I actually probably do have both CN and CC (Cogeco digital cable, who knows, I have hundreds of channels I never look at), but I only ever watch Comedy Network.

I finally got round to watching this, love the dry sense of humour. I need to catch up on all their work now. Jermaine was good in Legion.

Sooo many dead accounts in this topic. But FotC was true magic, from beginning to end.

The epileptic dogs episode I hurt myself laughing. Great show

Be sure to catch What We Do in the Shadows too if you get a chance. Excellent stuff!

Make sure to check out the BBC radio series that preceded the TV show. There’s a fair amount of overlap in songs, but the script is different, and great. Also their charity song, especially with the preamble, is extremely good.

Also the “Hunt for the Wilderpeople” funeral scene.