FLOTUS under Trump

https://twitter.com/KaniJJackson/status/993583224730288129?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.someecards.com%2Fnews%2Fnews%2Fmelania-trump-be-best-campaign%2F

Another example of why the Oxford Comma should always be used, though probably more accurate this way.

That kid is obviously not best at mow lawn, because he’s leaving big gangly strips of tall grass. Overlap, dammit!

Jesus fucking Christ how could they not even make new material for this crap? I mean, it’s not fucking rocket science. At least make new pictures or something.

Melania gets no more passes, this is appalling.

She should have never had a pass in the first place. I don’t feel that every First Lady should be forced to do something just because her husband is President, but if you are going to do something, don’t be a dumbass.

Maybe her extraordinary ability for her EB-1 Einstein visa is plagiarism.

Smellania loves the sexting:

spot the difference?

Why would someone do this? It’s like a call for help.

Whoops. I got them mixed up. I didn’t give her enough credit: she ADDED “don’t do it”

The only thing more amazing than this would be if her mission was to end plagiarism instead of bullying.

Or gold digging

This is just one more example of the Trump Administration in action. Melania doesn’t sit around with paper and scissors cranking out all this stuff by herself, she has a team of people that are supposed to help her both conceptualize these ideas, then create a message and materials to support them. They are also supposed to provide some measure of quality control and professional public relations. Obviously, Melania’s team is just as incompetent as everyone else in the White House. The fact that everyone involved thought it would be OK to simply make minor updates to an existing document and then pass it off as part of “Be Best” is a shining example of this incompetence.

The scariest part is, I could give a shit less about Melania and her message as first lady, but if even this aspect of the White House is so horribly managed and incompetent, imagine how badly the real inner workings of the United States Government are being fucked up even as we speak. Trump could choke out on a chicken bone tomorrow and it would still take a decade to undo the damage his Administration has done in 18 months of control.

“Be Best” indeed.

Yeah, I don’t know if I’m more surprised by the surprise of everyone else or the fact that people seem to believe that she actually had anything to do with this other than agreeing to have her picture and signature on it. I mean, come on.

No, it’s just a sign of how incompetent overall they are.

Maybe the people who put it together do it this way to let us all know how shameless and worthless the Trumps really are?

I don’t think it’s a message from those people.

I think it’s more likely that the people who did this are just a bunch of low rent con artists and incompetent sycophants. Just more fredos.

They plagiarized this and tried to pass it off as theirs because that’s the kind of thing they do. That the only kind of person willing to work for Trump at this point… People who are so worthless that they have no other option but to jump on the sinking ship.

Absolutely. It’s Fredos all the way down.

I mean, previous First Ladies had their things and actually did work towards them. Meliana obviously doesn’t give a crap and passed it on to people who also didn’t give a crap. Which is par for the course for everything in the White House these days.

Everything about Trump’s administration is just superficial gilding and crap. He’s entirely about appearances and bullshit, and not at all about substance.

But when you’re the fucking President of the US, the level of scrutiny means that folks are going to notice that there’s nothing under the bullshit. So the end result is that the appearances are all garbage too.