FLOTUS under Trump

fat chance

I’m not too into politicizing parenting or children, so…yeah.

The other thought that occurs to me is that it’s kind of rare for Trump to go to Camp David. Typically he takes his weekends away from the White House at Mar a Lago. So maybe this Camp David trip with the kids is a a sort of family meeting to discuss what to say officially re: Melania, based on whatever’s really going on?

Same reason it had crossed my mind. Yeah it sounds ridiculous and there’s probably a simpler explanation. But it’s been…what…3 weeks since she was seen in public?

Naaa, he just wants to go there so he can pee all over it and claim it for himself.

You folks are funny.

She has decided that she is DONE with this President shit.

Now comes the spin for why we never see her again. At least as long as shitgibbon is president.

I may or may not be impaired. Right now.

That’s actually super interesting. You’re right that it’s one of the few explanations I can think of for the lack of leaks.

FLOTUS is scheduled to appear with POTUS at an event tomorrow at 5:30, a reception/dinner for gold star families. Closed to press, but I imagine we’ll hear whether she was there.

So that’s something at least.

That is indeed something. It lends credence to the fact the was just recovering from a surgery.

That, sadly, is completely accurate. “See? The First Lady isn’t dead in a gutter after all, and even occasionally talks to the President. Trump wins again, suck on it libtards!”

“Trump raises wife from the dead - is he the Third Coming of Christ? Tonight on Hannity!”

Well, we have proof of life, at least.

It’s amazing we live in a time when we don’t see FLOTUS for a while and wonder if she’s dead.

#notallrationalpeople

Naw, that’s not proof. Westworld is closer than you think. Who better to be a proto-type of Westworld host than the original Stepford wife.

Good lord

I know she speaks like 23 different languages, and god know her hair, makeup, and clothes are pretty much always perfect, which is pleasure to see in this White House where everything is done in a 1/2 ass fashion.

But I’m baffled how this woman can be so tone-deaf.

“BE BEST” at separating children from their families.

Wait… Wasn’t…King Juan Carlos tainted because his family was corrupt?