FLOTUS under Trump

Off with their heads

Perhaps this is her way of undermining the Trump admin with plausible deniability.

I’m struggling to get past just how badly fitting Trump’s suit is. Holy carp, that’s bad. Even for him.

Right sleeve is longer than the left. Jacket is too tong by at least two inches. Lapels are too short, accentuating his girth. Speaking of which, even for a fat dude, the jacket needs a taper at the waist a bit (also, jesus fuck, dude, button your damn jacket). Jacket button stance is significantly too high for his build. Pants are too long by at least an inch. Pants are super fucking baggy.

Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk… Stopping looking now. argggggghhhhhhhh

edit: damnit. one more. shirt sleeves are too short (there should be about 1/4 inch sleeve visible).

this filth needs to be jailed and executed for their crimes against the state.

I’m possibly the worse person in the world to criticize somebody sartorial choices. But I totally had the same reaction, Trump looks like a cross between Homer Simpson and the Family Guy in an off-rack suit. The contrast between him, the king of Spain, the two perfectly coiffed women, and the crisp Marine guards, makes me so embarrassed.

It is hardly the top 100 bad things the guy has done but still.

Trump is gaining weight too. I wonder how fat he will end up by the end of his term.

I mean…

The message is obvious, I mean its written right there. Why would someone even think its hidden?

I guess it could just be a bizarre fashoin gaffe but holy cow…

What. The. Hell?

Of all the $39 poor people commoner outfits to wear.

Apparently the coat costs 39 bucks, no way she wore that if not to send some kind if message.

The publicist’s response is funny… So you want us to… not really care… that you don’t really care?

edit:

“Listen guys, there is no hidden message. She just didn’t really care about what she was wearing.”

Good chance he’s gained weight, and nobody has the guts to tell him.

As for Melania’s jacket, it’s chum. The news can cover liberal rage against the first lady’s clothing, instead of worrying about where all those missing kids ended up.

It doesn’t matter. The whole trip was PR bullshit. They took her to one if the nicest separation centers that only had like 60 kids in it. It looked like a normal school. They didn’t take her to one with cages and crying children.

At least this clarifies things. From this point on, anyone who suggests that Meliana is somehow above the political fray and thus off limits can now kindly go to hell.

My god, that is just awful. Fuck her and the asshole she rode in on.

That only makes it funnier. She had one job, to pretend she cared. Is this ironic, Alanis? Yes it is yes it is.

Well if you read what one fashionista (JeJe?) has to say, I can see how Melania might wear this, but whoa boy, so tone deaf:

Hello My Urban Girl & Urban Boy …

Today, in my Romagna and more precisely in Riccione on the famous Viale Ceccarini, place where you never get bored especially in summer between sea, sun, fun I wore my new entry … the military green jacket signed Berska … a parka that I have immediately loved, especially for the writing on the back … I REALLY DO NOT CARE DO U?

Now the writing on the clothes have become really a must, unique and indispensable … I love them and I find that with a head you can express what you are and think …

This parka must remind us that we are often too influenced by the opinions of others … that we often influence our choices by not aiming at the goal we set ourselves …

But the great of the past then with their aphorisms make us understand that it does not have to be this way … there will always be people who want to talk, to criticize us … both for pure stupidity and above all for envy …

I think that going one’s own way is always the best solution to live happily and happily … and prejudices leave them to empty people, who do not know what to do with their existence.

You should think more about yourself, what you are, what you do rather than judging uselessly without even even knowing …

"We must not judge men how to judge a picture or a statue, at a first and only look; there is an interiority and a soul that needs to be deepened. "(Jean de La Bruyère)

We have to live for what we are stealing from the opinions of others …

And what do you think? Do you like the parka?

Kiss Kiss

This is literally a first lady going to witness human rights abuses perpetrated by her husband.

… and some media will now make the story about her clothes.