FLOTUS under Trump

FYI, the jacket was probably a gift from some supporter. I doubt FLOTUS shops online at non-designer brand stores.

My assumption was someone (probably Stephen Miller) on the President’s staff handed it to her in order to cuck the libs, and she just did as she was told. She’s far too vacant to have an opinion about anything.

Maybe it’s a Chinese knock-off forgery from Ivanka the feckless cunt’s clothing line.

Still, just more proof she’s just as dumb, deaf, and blind as the rest of this administration.

I sincerely believe that she is stupider than her husband.

No way man. She got here on a genius visa. They don’t just give those out to anyone

Of course not! You’ve got to BE BEST.

Totally normal thing that normal people do.

Is he wearing the orange paint again? I thought he stopped that for a while.

lol

Bahahahahaha wonderful.

He raged at his staff for violating a rule that the White House entourage should begin each trip tuned to Fox — his preferred network over what he considers the “fake news” CNN — and caused “a bit of a stir” aboard Air Force One, according to an email obtained by The New York Times. The email, an internal exchange between officials in the White House Military Office and the White House Communications Agency last Thursday, also called for the ordering of two additional televisions to support Beam, a TiVo-like streaming device, to make sure the president and first lady could both watch TV in their separate hotel rooms when they travel.

Unrelated to FLOTUS and POTUS directly, what in the heck is Beam? All I’m coming up with is a Microsoft twitch-like thing doing searches on it.

That’s a marriage in name only if there ever was one.

I’ve found a soundbar and a projector, but maybe this?

Strange. So they would be pulling from some other transmission or recording nearby?

I don’t know, but it’s the closest thing I could fine.

Melania’s gardening pose suggests something between a head cheerleader half-assing her way through choreography she doesn’t feel like performing full-out and a spooked house pet who has never been in a garden before and is unsure how to comport herself in these environs. She apparently went with trying to get low to the ground, but she doesn’t actually want any part of her to touch dirt, so she settles on a stance something like yoga’s Utkatasana, or chair pose: knees bent, hips back, core activated. This keeps her on alert, ready to strike should something she does not want to encounter, such as a child separated from his parents, or her husband, appear suddenly out of the bushes. She doesn’t bother to put up her hair or exchange her designer sunglasses for a more practical wide-brimmed hat. In one hand, she holds a pair of pruning shears uneasily, as if ready not to trim an overgrowth but to snip off the ponytail of an invisible rival or a Barbie doll she is jealous of. Her other hand poses beatifically over an empty basket, providing gestural encouragement to the basket without actually deigning to make physical contact with it. She really doesn’t prune, do u?

Love Mrs John Legend’s tweet from that article

Chrissy is a national treasure.

That take is true :fire:.