Fly the not-so-friendly skies

I don’t really know why she went off on other customers and the appearances of the employees like that; that’s pretty new for the not so friendly skies articles.

I’d give it even odds that she just wanted to get her name into the news again for a cycle or two. Being abrasive is kind of her shtick.

Yes, asking why Ann Coulter was hateful and petty is a lot like wondering why water feels so wet.

Well its’ a tall ask to expect everyone to follow every hate filled, crazy so called conservative nut job. I mean I guess I could devote my life to recognizing all of them but that sounds very unpleasant. I vaguely remember who this is.

Your life was richer without knowing who she was, clicking on this thread was a huge mistake.

Seems legit.

I wonder who Ann Coulter sees as her advocates for this. I mean even her die-hard fans (I’m assuming she has them) assuredly don’t care about this, do they? Maybe they see Delta as part of the SJW-ification of America or something.

Maybe fly first class then?

Apparently I’ve been mixing her hate with some of Laura Ingraham for years. I had no idea there were two of them.

There’s like 10 of them.

10 skinny blonde women out there spewing hate on TV, radio, and books? 10 people that I assume others can recognize by name and picture… excluding you know politicians, actors and musicians. Boy if you can name 10 of them you are leagues ahead of me on following this stuff.

Well just off the top of my head there was the chick that Ailes fired, Tomi the idiot, Kirsten Powers… there’s literally so many of them you start to lose track.

I mean Fox News alone has like… 30 blonde women talking heads at any given time.

Perfect.

Seriously?

You know a person with serious issues when you see one…

Nah she’s savvier than that. She’s been doing this for decades.

Liberals have been horrified at the treatment of customers by major airlines recently. Now she’s a conservative who gets treated badly, and what do liberals do? Point and laugh. Hypocrisy! She yells from the rooftops at whoever will listen.

I don’t think that the backlash against United has anything to do with liberals. For instance, Fox News covers these stories the same way as everyone else.

edit: I think i misread sarcasm… again. I have a poor sarcasm radar.