"food liberty"

Just checked the listed ingredients on a USA Coke:

High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sucrose, Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural† Flavors, Caffeine. †Natural flavors from plant sources.

And a UK Pepsi (dont have Coke in our vending machine, I have to drink this shit now):

Carbonated Water, Sugar, Colour, Phosphoric Acid, Flavourings (including Caffeine).

I don’t know if you list ingredients in order of priority, but you have Sugar BEFORE water as the most common ingredient? I’m also not sure if we have a requirement to explicitly declare what the sugar is (i.e your label explicitly differentiates between HCFS and Sucrose)

I got the US listing from Burger King and every soft drink apart from the Fruit Juice, milk and Coffee uses it as a sweetner. The Milkshakes use it in both the syrup and the base mix.

And having tried a twinkie once, I get the impression that while portion sizes might be more or less the same, you use twice as much sugar as we do ;).

I’m holding a USA 20oz Pepsi right now. The are the same as the UK except the second item is High Fructose corn syrup and/or sugar.

So it reads.

Carbonated Water, High Fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Citric Acid and Natural Flavorings.

So its pretty much the same as UK but with the HFCS instead of real sugar.

Not only does it make us fat, we’re denying Africa the ability to develop an economy because we put tarrifs on anything they can compete in.

I exercized my right to eat Quiznos today.

M-m-m-m, toasted.

Less people have jobs doing physical labor?

More elderly fatties living another 20 years due to health technology?