For all you Bush haters

http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm

Go nuts.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that, in all likelihood, this post belongs in the politics forum.

Keep the bullshit in the bullshit aisle ok?

[EDIT: Hey! That’s a fun game! And SFW too!]

Bush hater is an extreme term. I prefer Dislike Smirking Frat Boy With No Redeeming Qualities.

Really? 'Cause I’m cool with being a Bush hater.

Damn. No matter how much I throw him around, he doesn’t break.

Just like in real life.

Just like in real life.[/quote]

In real life he seems to have a vulnerability to self-inflicted damage.

Seriously, what the fuck is with him always appearing in public with visible facial injuries? Does he not have makeup technicians? Does he WANT to look like he’s about to mumble something about how he ran into a doorknob?

strangely compelling, but not enough brick walls or spikes.

Seriously, what the fuck is with him always appearing in public with visible facial injuries? Does he not have makeup technicians? Does he WANT to look like he’s about to mumble something about how he ran into a doorknob?[/quote]

Maybe President Cheney is beating him to improve morale.

Seriously, what the fuck is with him always appearing in public with visible facial injuries? Does he not have makeup technicians? Does he WANT to look like he’s about to mumble something about how he ran into a doorknob?[/quote]

Maybe President Cheney is beating him to improve morale.[/quote]

Maybe he’s looking to say: “Look America! Look what I go to for you! I’m fighting the good fight against the A-rabs! All you posers without visible injuries should be fucking ashamed!”

One accomplishment Bush has really had is with the No Child Left Behind program. All teachers have to do is point at Bush and tell students “You see that man? Don’t ever be like him.”. An Educational Bonanza!

:?:

:?:[/quote]
I think you mean
:?:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:?:[/quote]

You should really check out Karl Rove’s resume sometime (he’s had help of course).

Bush as cattle rancher: down to earth, tough guy. Fake stuff, fundamentally, done for political reasons.

Bush on aircraft carrier: fighter, militant, tough guy. Fake stuff, fundamentally, done for political reasons.

Bush as face-scuffed: fighter, tough guy, willing to take a blow: Fake stuff, fundamentally, done for political reasons.

And yeah, its just a maybe, probably even a maybe not. But I wouldn’t put it past this administration… can you really, honestly say they wouldn’t do this? Are they just… too highminded to consider it? Too lacking in deception and manipulation? Lying about war… but THIS they wouldn’t ever do?

Karl Rove: You’re going to have to take one for the team, George.

George: Do… Do I hafta? That’s gonna hurt.

Karl Rove: Trust me… its for the best.

Don’t get me wrong. The cattle rancher stuff probably had little effect, and this probably has even less effect, at least the effect they are looking for. But they’ll take any perceived effect above 0 in positive fashion for themselves, and I don’t think they care what action it is that gives them that perceived positive effect.

Karl Rove: Raping Babies… now how can we spin this to our advantage…

Cheney: Showing the tykes a good time?

Karl Rove: Good, good… what else?

Cheney: Turning them into adults faster? Making them appreciate the real world of hardship?

Karl Rove: Yeah, I like it… I like it a lot.

NOW ON JERRY SPRINGER: Men who Rape Babies

Studio Audience boos the rapers, camera pours over them, TV Audience watches with pleasured shocked horror.

Republican: Did you hear about that guy who rapes babies? Awful. He must be a liberal.

Democrat: No way! I’m not really a liberal though…

Republican: Fucking liberal baby rapers.

Tabloid Headline: Blue semen emerges from raped baby! Scientists are puzzled!

Karl Rove: Its just about human conditioning. Once they’re conditioned to accept anything, whether it be to applaud or recoil in horror, and especially when its to recoil in horror with the understanding that the situation is bleak and their horror has no effect, we can do anything we want. I’m here to make sure they are conditioned properly and make sure the proper people are in place to take advantage of that when the conditioning progresses.

Karl Rove loves it when you’re horrified, loves your despair, loves any feeling of hopelessness, loves a dark world. That’s Step 1 for him, with Step 2 being to take advantage of your enslaved identity.

Lets not mince words on what the Neocons are about, on what the Talk Show Defeatists are about, on what the Tabloids are about, on what the Demagogues are about, on what the Enablers of these people are about.

Lets not mince words on how human fascination with this Dark culture can be manipulated, on how this agenda, if successful, results in the shutdown of morality and the enslavement of humanity.

For those of you who want to make this some kind of test of humanity, who think that if humanity can handle this they can handle anything, who think that eternal freedom will follow a successful defense of it, you’re wrong on all counts. No jumping jacks of joy will follow this… only a sad shaking of the head. This enemy is not nearly worthy of us. Nothing good can come of this… at best its a waste of time. There is nothing positive to learn here about the human condition.

Treat these creatures as they are… pathetic. Tell them to stop if you care about them or ignore them if you don’t. Give them a hug. They need comfort. To love them is to destroy them. Forgive them. Don’t worry about for what… they don’t even know. To them, they are to blame and they desperately are trying to fix their problems. Unless you hug them, you’re just getting in their way.

Those ashen-faced neocon ghosts and their followers are human too.

Human: I recoil in horror at humanity! That makes me a good human!

No… no it doesn’t. That makes you a bad human.

Ah resent being compared to the above “personality.” :lol:

Brian, you can’t impregnate a baby. Duh.

Like you’ve ever tried.