For the girl who loves Goatse (SFW)

What do you get the special woman in your life who’s a fan of brain hemorrhage-inducing images that can never EVER be forgotten? This, of course:

Only $25, too!
http://www.inspiredsilver.com/index.cfm?fa=site.showproduct&product_id=948

That this exists redeems many of the failings of the human race.

Edit: Maybe not, since I see it’s not INTENDED as a goatse tribute. Still awesome, though.

Let not true intentions defray you from appreciating it, UM. I think it’s funnier that way.

Nothing funny about it. It’s a permutation of an Irish symbol called a claddagh.

Next you’ll all be making fun of our proud Scottish Tublassies.

Setting goatse aside, that’s a disturbing image. Whoever thought of this ring should be examined…post mortem of course.

Seriously, someone needs to photoshop a crown on the goatse guy, STAT.

Looks like a clatter ring.

I don’t see anything on the site that indicates it’s intended that way… am i missing the joke?

I figure it’s funnier as an accident anyway, kind of like this:

Oh there was NO WAY that Time cover was an accident.

Otherwise, how do you explain the white hands? I know Time Magazine – if it was an unrelated image, those hands would be brown. And there would be more of them, probably. Because of, you know, the hordes and the horror and whatnot.

I don’t get it. I looked up goatse on Wikipedia… but still the ring doesn’t make sense…

I guess you didn’t look at any of the goatse images then.

You really want to drop that line of questioning and consider yourself fortunate.

Also, I’m starting to believe that jpinard is a made-up character.

No, I’ve hit very nasty things googling images, so I just Wiki things first… and umm… I think I just figured it out. Consider my questioning done. :/

Just stop. Slowly back away from this thread and anything else goatse related. Just consider yourself fortunate.

Some things, once seen, cannot be unseen.

Hey j, you know that part of a horror flick when you wanna scream “Don’t go in there” to the screen?

DON’T GO IN THERE.

Want more fun? Google for tubgirl.

First Goatse

There’s no way I’m clicking on that link. NO WAY.

The “first goatse” link is perfectly safe, or was the last time I looked at it. It’s just pictures of people’s reactions the first time they see Goatse Guy.