Forrest MacNeil's Review. Is it any good?

Okay, I guess I’ll have to sign up for Stitcher Premium now.

They say on the teaser that it’ll go free in September. I’d still suggest signing up for Stitcher Premium. There’s a lot of good stuff from the Howl merger, especially if you like stand-up. It seems they’ve started pushing some of the Earwolf shows to do special episodes for Premium too.

Just finished watching the second half of season 2 and all of season 3. Although well acted I don’t think it was worth it. I still recommend everyone to watch only season one, which in itself is complete and a great bit of TV.

I think the show strayed a bit in season 2, but the ending was so so worth it.

The podcast drops tomorrow, BTW.

TIL Mary Holland can’t do a Scottish accent to save her life.

Better or worse than Scott Aukerman’s Irish accent?

Oh, definitely worse. It’s quite possibly the worst accent, or rather half a dozen accents crammed into one sentence, I’ve ever heard (and if you’ve listened to my QT3 podcast, you know I speak from experience). I was cracking up constantly during the episode simply because of it. And the rest of the cast were corpsing nearly every time she spoke.

Oh geez, you weren’t kidding. That accent is… something. “Swedish Julia Child” is about the closest I can peg it.

“He kassed mah chak”

I love Mary Holland, horrific Scottish accent or not, and The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project is a true force of good in this world. It’s such a treat we have a 2nd season.

Oh, yeah, all the Wild Horses crew are great. Speaking of which, Lapkus has a new podcast with PFT and Aukerman, Threedom. It’s just them shooting the shit, so your enjoyment is probably dependent on your tolerance for that sort of thing, but if you like them it’s worth a listen. It’ll be on Stitcher Premium eventually, but the teaser episode is on all their feeds.

I listened to the first episode yesterday, and it’s exactly what I was hoping for.

For those of you who don’t have Stitcher Premium, Season 2 of the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project is coming out from behind the paywall now. First episode is up.

He’s also on this week’s CBB.

Andy Daly is on this week’s Hollywood Handbook and it’s a great one.

It turns out he also has a GoT Season 8 recap column for Vulture.

Andy Daly is on this season of Veep, too.

I saw this the other day! I wonder when it’s released.

Dalton Wilcox mini-series!