Fortnite - A New Game by Epic

This thread began in 2011. Talk about “When it’s done.” Oy.

It’s been a slow burn, but Epic has been doing this one right, IMO. I don’t think they were ever in a huge rush to release this, just having a small team iterating away.

I’m under NDA, but I might have had access to this for quite some time.

I remember watching footage from this and thinking it looked really interesting. 6 years ago.

I don’t know exactly can or can’t say until it goes EA, but I will say that the time was well spent.

EDIT: I may have some extra keys laying around (if they’re still active), if anyone is interested in trying it beforehand.

Six years? Five?

hah, nah, just 2 for me

Despite myself, I find this looking pretty interesting. It’s a base-building horde mode-ing loot-collecting thing, right? I like all those things.

I wonder how the base-building works in a multiplayer environment. Do you have a set window if you’re playing with randoms, or can you sandbox it?

I hate NDAs. The info is probably out there somewhere, though.

PC Gamer apparently got permission to write about their experience.

With apologies, I think you mean PCGamer.

Edit: No problem. Feel free to delete my post if you want. :-)

Oh, God! Sorry. You’re correct.

Thanks!

If you still have them I would be interested in one. That said, please feel free to distribute them to longer-term members of QT3 before me if others are interested as well.

Do want plz. Just 1 key. :)

I would also love a key if one is available. Thanks for offering up your surplus.

I’ll log in this evening and see if I still have keys once I finish up at the office. It’ll probably be around 6pm MDT.

I don’t think I have any, but if I do, I’ll let you guys know

Sorry guys, all Friend passes have been discontinued and the keys are no longer valid, per an Epic employee I just spoke to.

Some kind of search for survivors thing is going on now.

Anyone buying in? I might if a few friends decided whats up.