Fortnite - A New Game by Epic

yeah, I was going to say that we’d have to figure out how people are going to queue to get the apple

as a side note, while doing my refund request for Paragon, it asked if I wanted it in cash or fortnite bux or whatever. Jesus.

I’ve played the game multiple nights a week for the past three or four weeks. I’ve seen a queue once and that was Friday when they patched and had server issues. It’s an early access game. It doesn’t always work right.

Anyway, I’ll stop trying to be positive about the game now. You guys can shit up the thread for days.

Sorry a product i actually bought isn’t fun for me. I’ll try harder

It’s pretty much its own art form here.

They really need to allow you to reset your account in terms of progress so that you can start again from scratch. I played this quite a lot last year and really enjoyed it but moved on to other things.

I was hoping to pick it up again, but realized I no longer “knew how to play”. There’s just so many systems in this game in can be really confusing going back to it after a while. With no way to reset the account and start again I shelved it again.

I’ve been getting the account locked messages too.

I am sure this thread has been bumped with dozens of posts, to talk about all the PvE additional content that has been added. Right? :)

The Event is still ongoing with lots of chinese themed rewards to get in PVE.
Still haven’t touched the PVP modes, as I’m stuck in queue to get to the PVE content I paid for.

The current even is Chinese-Bunny-Valentine-Irish or something. I think the universes are colliding.

I play very littel latelly, so I have yet to finish the valentine or chinese parts.

The main gripe I recall that some people had wasn’t related to the game design as much as it was about Valve going ahead to secure the “DOTA” trademark and using that claim to keep Blizzard from using their game Blizzard DOTA. Given that original was rooted in a mod to a Blizzard game, it seemed a bit much to some. But it’s been a while, so I might be misremembering the debate.

It’s only similar because of similar mechanics. It’d be like league of legends filing suit against other mobas.

I hope you are kidding here… It’s as if you don’t know even the most basic history of dota 2/ lol… Dota came first, the designers for league of legends literally shut down the largest dota 2 fan page and put up a redirection to league of legends. It is actually totally misinformed to claim Riot games should have sued valve. wow.

No one claimed DOTA wasn’t first. DOTA 2 was not before League of Legends. This argument is not worth it.

I thought it went Aeon -> DOTA -> Demigod -> LoL -> Newerth -> DOTA-clone over-saturation

That is correct

Could also argue Herzog Zwei before Aeon of Strife

I had the most fun with Demigod via Lan-play, nothing else grabbed me, and I think Battleborn was the worst I’ve tried.

Never heard of or tried that one myself.

It’s 28 years old now heh