Fortnite - A New Game by Epic

That bear outfit is disturbing.

Also is her neck dark brown and her hands white?

yiff! yiff!

One Billion Dollars

Doctorevil.gif

I don’t think people will buy skins in other games like they do in Fortnite. People buy skins in fortnite because is a happy fun lalala silly game and a skin just add to the fun.

This is getting a huge negative reaction, because telling kids to allow sideloading is a huge security issue. And you know that there are going to be dozens, if not hundreds, of malware-riddled clones out there.

Well I don’t see how he can police it.

Ofcourse he should provide one of those genuine trusted sources.

Are people getting negative because they may have to think for themselves? :P

You used to have to sideload the Amazon store and Prime Video on Android. BFD.

Aren’t they always?

I felt compelled to make this.

russia%20sideload

Summary

A app store provide a validated source of software that make sure the software you download will work on your device and is virus free and will not break your system. It also provide the delivery mechanism, so you don’t need one. People know and trust Google, so they feel free downloading from Google.

A app store is a service from the app store owner to the users. It put the burden on the software developer, having to pay for it, and pass a certification before serving the app.

If the users know you and trust you. And you already have a delivery mechanism, you don’t need the app store. It may also be beneficial since save you money and let you do things that otherwise will not be possible. like implement extra checks before the app is installed, or have the app installed be a frontend to install other apps. (so is somewhat a app store itself).

Epic is free to do this, and is a okay thing to do, because users know Epic enough.

This is what’s going on right now.

Whoopsie daisy.

Please Please Please tell me that is in cooperation with Peter Molyneux

HI! I do not really know what Fortnite is but

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-man-threatens-to-shoot-child-after-losing-video-game/ar-BBNw5Y9?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=mailsignout

Do you know the song “100 stupid ways to die”?

Is like the song, but only 99 times, the survivor wins.

Theres even a lot of dancing involved, so you can remark with levity the already joyfull happenstances that the game generate.

Fortnite memes, Jimmy Fallon, K-pop boy band. It checks all the worst boxes.