Forza Horizon 3 - Car collecting down under

Wow. Maybe very hardware or configuration specific. Was a mess for me at launch but It eventually cleared up with updates.

I suppose I have to do a follow up. I could fix my problems, it was the OC of my cpu. Despite I already tried to lower it before to see if it was affecting FH3, and despite running fine for other four games, when I reset totally my BIOS configuration and OC again with another values, it could fix the instability in the game.

Hey guys, what’s up with the Groove radio station? I thought I heard something about the online component of it going away (in rather typical Microsoft tradition)–does that mean that the Groove radio station functionality is no more?

It works for me, but I stream my own music stored on OneDrive, which is how I’ve always used Groove on my Xbox. No idea about subscription content.

Edit: Oh yea, and if you want to stream from your OneDrive you have to go into Audio Settings in-game and select a pre-made playlist you’ve already created in Groove.

Thanks, I figured it out, though I do find it annoying that it won’t just stream from a location on a local hard drive like the old GTA games would (maybe even IV, not sure about V).

I only unlocked the feature yesterday, so I’m excited for it. This game didn’t click for me until this week, I just couldn’t get used to Forza physics since I’m all about arcade & kart racers.

But now I dig it, especially since I can download popular tunings and not have to fiddle with a billion sliders I don’t understand.

Intrigued by ideas subscribe to newsletter etc.

In other words, WHERE? :-)

It’s in a really obscure place (at least where I found it):
When you are in the normal tuning screen in your garage you can hit the select button (the double box button, whatever it is called), and it will take you to them. As far as I can tell there’s only a tiny little line of text that mentions this at the bottom of the screen, and they call it “Setup Manager,” which meant just about nothing to me on first glance.

It will automatically buy and install needed components when you choose a tuning and approve.

Hmm, I saw something like that for “upgrades” (which will say, turn the Dodge Dart from the mid-1960s into a supercar if you spend enough), but not for tuning. I’ll have to look again.

Meanwhile I’m still confused as to why Groove music still considers some of the songs I’ve uploaded to OneDrive “Local Only” and won’t play in the game for that reason (they’re in the playlist the game is using, too).

Man, I’ve never played an Xbox game that crashes so much. 3-4x a day for the last couple days here. That’s more than the total lock-ups I’ve had since I got this console at release.

That’s strange. I never had any crashes back when I played. I wonder if they introduced bugs in later patches, or if you’re having some kind of hardware issue on your Xbox?

I’ll have to play something else to test that out. The only game I’ve played recently is Monster Hunter World, but not since this issue cropped up.

Worth looking into though. This is the first time I’ve put any time into FH3, so I just assumed it was that.

Forzathon super week, with 50 new challenges active.

Wow, they aren’t kidding. I started the game up 2 minutes ago and have earned 4 rare achievements in that time. This has earned me 180k cr and tons of experience for pretty much nothing but off-roading a minute between highways.

Edit: Just earned an HE Mustang for doing nothing…

It sounds like I should re-install this today.

I want free stuff too! :)

I logged in and didn’t get any achievements but I did get a couple rare challenges. Got money for it, so next best thing I guess.

That Walmart Canada site that might have revealed the existence of a RAGE 2 in development also might have revealed a few other games, including Forza Horizon 5. Which makes no sense. Why would they skip FH4?

Occam’s Razor would tell us that maybe Walmart Canada is full of shit, but then if you’ve ever tried to shave with Occam’s Razor you know it doesn’t really get the job done.

Well there’s a game that never needs to exist, ever.

Delisting time - end of September.

70% off for the next 48 days.

~10$ for Australia.
~20$ with the expansions. One is pretty cool, the other is hot wheels.

Xbox gold members might want to wait and see if it goes GWG. If you buy it you get the PC version too. Highly recommend the expansions. I haven’t finished those areas, but really enjoyed the short time I spent with them.

I have the xbox disc, but I’m thinking of cashing in some bing points for the PC version - does that play significantly better?