Forza Horizon 4 - CaRPG in the UK

There’s a seasonal challenge that only shows up temporarily sometimes. It showed up on the first day of winter. A giant jump you have to make from the top of a hill. You have to go over 975 feet in the air. It was available to me for a couple of hours on the first day of winter, but then went away while I was still trying to do it!

Anyway, it inexplicably came back yesterday. And it stayed on as an option the whole time I was playing.

My super-souped up Ford F150 Raptor can only make the jump about 760 feet. To get an additional 200+ feet out of the jump, I need a vehicle that can really go up that hill fast and not slow down, and be able to control itself on the snow. It seems impossible.

I did try it with the McLaren Senna, which only made it about 500 feet. It just isn’t controllable enough going up the steep hill, and it’s really bad on the snow portions because it’s so low to the ground.

If that seasonal challenge comes back tonight, I’ll try it with the Subaru WRX '05 that I started the first dirt challenge with. I noticed one of you on my friends list did it in that car, so I know it’s possible to do it in that vehicle somehow.