Forza Horizon 4 - CaRPG in the UK

Those really long ones are super stressful. In the last half I’m paranoid I’m going to make too much contact with something.

This feels like a weird game of tennis.

And, yes, knowing that dinging a wall will invalidate your time is really stressful when the lap is eleven minutes long.

I take it the ball is back in my court? :-)

Indeed. Although I’m not sure I’m getting back in that giant Mercedes truck if you beat me again. That thing is a pig!

That truck is certainly interesting.

I’m pretty sure that you can put up a time on any course that I can’t beat :-)

I actually have a pretty stupid right foot. So anywhere power is significantly greater than traction I’m going to struggle. This is why you’ll find me much more often racing in a Datsun Fairlady than some million dollar Ferrari.

Signing into the game and seeing a"6" in the rivals inbox is both awesome and stressful.

This kind of stuff where our ghosts are practically overlaid for half the lap is great.

Some of our times have been so close - like one of us beats the other by .1 seconds.

I saw you beat the super long race by 15 or 20 seconds. I’m not looking forward to that!

I’ve started getting back into this again recently. I’m NeverDigital on Xbox for anyone still playing that wants to add me. I’ve skimmed through the thread and added a few of you that I didn’t already have.

Guess I need to start doing the rivals stuff. I don’t think I’ve messed with that much, if at all, so far.

Anyone having problems running the benchmark mode on this in Windows 10 build 1903? It just crashes straight to desktop.

Toyota is finally back in Forza Horizon, they just announced today.

That sounds interesting. I’m sure I’ll never win with that race at the end, but it’s always nice to see games trying something new.

They’re also giving free cars every day this month in the forza shop.

What is the Forza shop? Is that something in the game itself, or something outside in the Forza Hub, for instance?

ingame, #forzathon section

It’s the ingame shop where you spend the “Forzathon Points” you earn from doing the hourly Forzathon events, and weekly challenges.

Today’s free car is the million $ limo.

I’m going to have fun trying that out on cross country races :)

Play in the next ~18 hours if you can. Santa Keira brought us the nice presents:

935 votes and 167 comments so far on Reddit

Did I miss all the cars that came out this month if I didn’t get a chance to play yet?

You missed all of the advent calendar cars, yes. The ones in the image above are the cars for today.

The other cars weren’t really that rare or amazing, though they included stuff like the Cadillac Limo that were once super hard to get.