Founding Fathers Forum Game: A republic, if you can keep it.

Notice they don’t mention his tenure as Chief Justice in the article.

0 Likes

A boat cannot serve as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. It can, however, serve as Secretary of the Treasury. At the pleasure of the president, of course.

0 Likes

FYI I am the holdup — I need to look at my cards carefully. Will play when I get home.

0 Likes

OK, thanks for the heads up. Was just wondering where we are at.

0 Likes

Speaking of going home, you don’t look at all well @Brooski! I think you should go home sick right now…

0 Likes

Ok sorry for the delay. I have sent my card discard to @CF_Kane

0 Likes

Influence gets distributed, +1 to Party Leaders (Hamilton/Madison), +1 to Hamilton/Burr, and +1 per faction.

We are now at the Newspaper phase. @Cuthbert, as leader of the Conservative party, would you like to publish any of your 3 newspapers? There are no Liberal newspapers.

After that, @Cuthbert is up again in the Round, where he may spend influence to make a speech, whip up support, and/or found/improve a newspaper.

Order for the Round is:
@Cuthbert
@Panzeh
@Ironsight
@Navaronegun
@Brooski

Once that is complete, we will bid for the last initiative, this time starting with Panzeh and ending with Cuthbert.

0 Likes

Publish two newspapers

Hamilton founds another newspaper with his IP

No other actions. @Panzeh

0 Likes

Pass

Remember to record Jefferson’s scored VPs on the spreadsheet, BTW

0 Likes

@Ironsight is up.

0 Likes

Pass @Navaronegun

0 Likes

Pass, @Brooski

0 Likes

Madison uses 1 faction IP to make a speech.

0 Likes

Madison makes a strong speech to his fellow Virginians, who see him as the successor to Jefferson. (Madison rolled a 5. @Brooski, want to spend the extra 1?)

0 Likes

Yes45

0 Likes

On to the auction. @Panzeh is up first to bid.

0 Likes

Pass

0 Likes

@Ironsight sent me a PM saying he wanted to bid 1. So he bids 1. Over to @Navaronegun.

0 Likes

Pass, @Brooski

0 Likes

Pass

@Cuthbert

0 Likes