Founding Fathers Forum Game: A republic, if you can keep it.

Definitely going to be on Mount Rushmore you guys.

Or at least a Broadway musical.

Not after the Indian Removal Act. Have you seen that “Jackson!” musical? It’s the darling this year with the New York Broadway set!

I just want zombeez

Nominate Aaron Freaking Burr again.

@Ironsight

@Brooski are you sure you want to nominate someone in the same faction as the other candidate?

Wait, what? Oh yeah geez.

Ok guys, I am going to have to stop doing this on the phone from work. I can’t switch contexts fast enough.

Cancel my nomination and I’ll redo at home tonight.

I’d like to point out that I had both VP candidates in the last election (Burr and CC Pinckney) and played the best cube locations for each.

Why wouldn’t you? You’d get to be VP either way! :p

Nominate E. Gerry as VP

@Navaronegun

image_400x400

Elderly Elbridge Gerry, signer of both the Declaration of Independence and the Articles of Confederation, is nudged awake brought back from deep political thought by a kind, young Andrew Jackson, seated next to him in the Congress. He clears his throat,

"I accepte ye nominashun for the good of these colonies!"

John Quincy Adams announces the formation of a new Conservative party called the Whig-National Party and is happy to offer the nomination of Thomas Pinckney as his Vice Presidential running mate.

@Panzeh to accept

This was founde on my wyndeshield!

Those are two fine looking gentlemen indeed.

Pinckney accepts the nomination.

@Ironsight, do you want to exercise your option to place second?

No, we will play first. Adams plays to NE of course.

In fact the first three cubes are set with NE, Carolinas and VA so it’s up to Gerry to decide where to play adjacent to VA since NE is blocked. @Navaronegun

Indeed. @Navaronegun, Ohio, Kentucky, and Maryland are available.

Maryland.

Adams plays NY. I believe whether Pinckney plays to TN or GA the Whig-National party will then have 108 votes (42+31+25+10 = 108) of the 215 total and the win. I know @Brooski does not have the card that can split NY and splitting MD does nothing if he has it.

@CF_Kane