Fox News thread of fine journalism

Fixed that for you. I imagine they’d be fine with their grand-daughter.

Yes, on the grand universal scale of injustices, I would rather be a 28-year-old white genderqueer marketing manager in NYC with rich parents than a 16-year-old black trans-woman living in Mississippi, cuz one’s likely got a larger ratio of problems to ease in their life… But that doesn’t mean that it’s cool for a drunk yoohoo on the subway to shout “faggot” at the former, either, ya know? We’re complicated, smart people. Got plenty of room in our brains to feel outrage over multiple things!

Man you guys sure are upset about this :-)

BREAKING NEWS OPINION:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/03/justice-department-covers-up-possible-spy-ring-scandal-in-democratic-congressional-offices.amp.html

I sat flabbergasted in the courtroom in Washington as the plea agreement was entered.

I spent the last year interviewing hundreds of people and chasing leads for my upcoming book –titled “Spies in Congress” – about the alleged spy ring believed led by Awan that may have operated in the offices of more than 40 Democratic members of Congress.

If not for my extensive research on this case, I might have assumed the government just couldn’t find enough evidence to make a solid case against Awan on more serious charges than bank fraud.

When I asked Justice Department prosecutor J.P. Cooney why the government made this odd plea deal he just smiled and waved me away as he told me to ask the Justice Department Office of Public Affairs. The office declined to answer my questions.

Compelling shit.

I have no evidence that Awan was in any way responsible for the leak. Still, it is incredible how much of all this interconnects circumstantially.

In this case circumstantial evidence is no doubt just a funny word for hard evidence.

Hope you didn’t miss the part where this guy has a book coming called Spies in Congress. I’m sure it will live up to the standards of a 350-page Fox News opinion piece.

Nice fucking headline you fucking shitstains. Why not cut to the chase and just start cold-calling the Dylann Roofs of America who read shit like this on the internet and then run out and decide to take matters into their own hands? You irresponsible gutless fucks.

Publishing the opinions of nutjob chicken littles like this should be a crime.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/06/us-china-trade-war-has-begun-shooting-war-could-be-next.amp.html

But things could get worse. The deterioration in U.S.-China relations could escalate and turn into a shooting war between two nuclear armed superpowers. In the worst-case scenario, this could result in massive casualties on both sides that could even lead to nuclear war.

Some will call such a statement pure hype – and I wish it was.

God damn this stupid idiot.

So he’s probably selling prepper supplies and bunkers, and is just boosting his business, right?

I don’t see the problem. Both sides do it.

/eyeroll

Counterpoint:

Flipped-turned upside down.

Should be arrested for attempting to incite riot, not to mention war. Putting aside all the strategic and geopolitical insanity, what does he think would happen if we started a war with a country that holds $1 trillion of our debt?

Lol “gun-rights groups”.

I’m surprised they even mentioned it at all. So hey, kudos to Fox!

While at the gym this afternoon I did see that Fox was covering the Lindsay Graham quotes on Trump’s Putin revelations. Since the TV is muted I have no idea if they making fun of Graham or treating what he said with any seriousness.

Tucker with the best take

The poor guy has been constipated for like 10 years – cut him some slack.

Fox News afraid to say NRA for the first time ever.

Guess they got instructions not to mention their name.

New angle from the idiot brigade like Gorka and Hannity:
The real issue is that Brennan voted for the communist party in 1976.

This is seriously what they are going with. Literally, this is the thing.

You know who else voted communist party in 1976? Vladimir Putin.

Its … beautiful