Fox News thread of fine journalism

While at the gym this afternoon I did see that Fox was covering the Lindsay Graham quotes on Trump’s Putin revelations. Since the TV is muted I have no idea if they making fun of Graham or treating what he said with any seriousness.

Tucker with the best take

The poor guy has been constipated for like 10 years – cut him some slack.

Fox News afraid to say NRA for the first time ever.

Guess they got instructions not to mention their name.

New angle from the idiot brigade like Gorka and Hannity:
The real issue is that Brennan voted for the communist party in 1976.

This is seriously what they are going with. Literally, this is the thing.

You know who else voted communist party in 1976? Vladimir Putin.

Its … beautiful

I never watch FoxNews, have all the male personalities there taken up the Trump tie sense?

Sorry, misclicked and deleted the post. Here’s the image:

In answer to your question, I don’t know but if trump ate a baby they’d each eat two to prove their loyalty, so probably.

I swear…

I wonder why Chris Wallace still works at Fox. He is carrying on the tradition of dad in a fine way. This is a probably the toughest interview Putin has had to put up with in a decade.

Are we taking over/under on when Chris Wallace accidentally eats a polonium-laced sandwich?

There are a at least two on-air people I’d call decent human beings there, and he’s one of them. Shepard Smith, another. I’ve wondered why the both continue when management is so clearly intent on becoming the GOP’s Pravda.

Money? Lots and lots of money? Enough to convince you to sell you soul and rationalize it all later.

Smith is there to try to reach Fox viewers I’m pretty sure. It’s not rare for him to go on a psuedo-rant about something Hannity has been blatantly lying about and laying out the facts of the issue in an easy to understand manner.

Wallace. No idea. Probably something similar. Or maybe he enjoys being one of the few actual people out there on TV regularly that says actual conservative things instead of blindly towing the party line.

A G5 airplane?

Give Cavuto some credit for airing the rabid comments after he dared to say something negative about Trump on Fox Business News