Fox News thread of fine journalism

It’s just the intolerant left doxing someone yet again. If only they’d act like the right and be good christians and americans, lovers of charity, free speech, and liberty.

That is excellent. I hate that we keep having to rely on the incompetence of Trump and his media cronies to prevent some of their worst horrors from manifesting however.

Good news, bad people.

It’d be cool if Hannity suffered like no being in the history of the universe.

Fair and Balanced

dibs!

This may be in the Facebook thread, but here goes:

I realized that the day I reported a blatantly racist page and they said it didn’t violate any rules.

Why are Republicans so good at this shit?

Because liberals are too damn chickenshit to call them on it for fear of being tarred as ‘liberal bias’. So they give right wing crap far more leeway than it deserves.

Good point. Sadly, I don’t see that changing.

Why liberals are terrible at everything useful.

Kinda like this (in reference to Sarah Sanders after she leaves the WH and her refusal to defend the media in the face of trump’s attacks.)

Really he found his humanity after NINE years at a fascist propaganda network? I mean, sure, I guess its good he finally is doing what any decent human being would but nine years? He knew what he was doing the day he took the job.

I think that the problem is that Fox used to at least do some actual reporting of news, and apparently they don’t bother doing that anymore.

Now, Fox is absolutely dominated by imbeciles like Hannity and Pierro, because those are the idiots who attract all the idiot eyes.

A Congressman was arrested this morning so of course Fox News is on top of that shit:

I mean, come on, everyone lies to the FBI. It’s unfair that the President is expected to be honest.