Fox News thread of fine journalism

Christ, are you telling me Moore sexually assaulted gophers and frogs too?

And Ingraham leads with… Hillary

I get that it’s very likely that Fox are intentionally burying stories that damage their agenda and put in filler crap instead, but I am getting really sick of these smart twitterers just putting up random images of FOX. You need context and statistics to show what FOX is doing wrong here, sometimes it can’t be communicated with a screencap and a snark.

For instance, has anyone watched CNN? Whenever I have seen it it’s full of ads and stupid trivial news stories too.

LOL

“Please stop doing the thing I told you to do, my owners need the ad revenue.”

I’m amazed that Keurig reversed their course and went back to Hannity.
They are pretty weak.

“mea cuppa”

Awesome. I want to see some Hannity fans drive their Volvos off a cliff now.

Whilst burning their hotdogs.

https://twitter.com/HebrewNational/status/930203379279826944

I called it.

Now Fox viewers need to destroy their TVs.

This clip is Shep Smith giving a totally honest explanation of uranium one.

Haha, holy shit that Always Sunny one is amazing.

Way to go Australia.

Wooooooo!

Well, we still need our Parliament to actually do something based on the non-binding poll results though…

Hannity just wants in on the Gohmert crazy chart action:

That is a really great explanation of the whole thing–it should be required viewing for Congressidiots.

But it does leave the question: WTF is Shep Smith still hanging out at Fox? Do they just pay him so much he can’t leave?

My theory is he views himself as one of the last bastions of legitimate journalism on a “news” source that a huge audience watches to get their information exclusively. He probably feels obligated to stay for the betterment of the nation.