Fox News thread of fine journalism

That’s been my theory as well. I’m glad there’s at least one reasonable voice over there.

Heh I remember memes about those alt-right charts last year. When will Fox News rename itself to Frog News?

A lot of Fox viewers are very angry about Shep’s piece…I bet he’s fired soon. I understand it’s upsetting to get a few facts in your relentless propaganda feed.

I wonder if Fox News used Microsoft Visio for that chart?

clippy

No, visio would have done a better job. I think someone at Fox built that using clipart in Word 6.0

Unlikely, he’s spewed off plenty that doesn’t toe the company line, and is still there.

I mean seriously, what could they rationally be angry about (yes, it’s a rhetorical question)? He laid out a bunch of info in a factual way. “This is how the process works, here’s the dates of the issues in question”. I mean, Jeff fucking Sessions isn’t appointing a special counsel. Don’t think they think that this administration would be salivating at any chance of indicting Hillary on something?

Some of the Tweets are pretty ridiculous:

Translation: “Smith’s reporting facts is messing with my favorite conspiracy theory!”

He literally just recited a bunch of facts. How is that ‘his own spin’?

“Alternative facts”

If I get “Mouth diarrhea coming from my mouth” stuck in my head it’s all your fault.

You go, Shep!

Tis the season for manufacture outrage about lack of Christmas stuff.
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/931320768004263936

The cups feature a busy print of holiday favorites like mittens, presents and Christmas trees, and above the logo, two unseen people are holding hands.

Since the cups launched in October, however, people have taken to Twitter with hypotheses that the androgynous hands may belong to a pair of lesbians.

Don we now our gay apparel.

Well played.

Hate to spread FB meme-type posts but this is true.

I’d say that’s more an indictment of the media than Christian Conservatives. Just replace the word outrage with $.