Fox News thread of fine journalism

As sad as this whole situation is, I admit I LOL’d at that. Well played.

I am sooo confused. I learned straight from Fox News that finding the leaker is always the most important thing.

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, which on Thursday released 29 pages of FBI emails related to the 2016 meeting, said the messages show officials were more concerned about the leak than the substance of the report.

“These new FBI documents show the FBI was more concerned about a whistleblower who told the truth about the infamous Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting than the scandalous meeting itself,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.

In case you needed a reminder that Lou Dobbs is the dumbest motherfucker alive.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/02/obama-should-be-arrested-for-implying-trump-needs-a-filter-fox-business-host-suggests/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news%3Apage%2Fin-the-news&utm_term=.55f618393d96

Lou Dumbshit:

“I mean, he should be brought back by the marshals. Isn’t there some law that says presidents shouldn’t be attacking sitting presidents?”

Obama (the statement that he should be arrested for, evidently):

“Michelle was giving the general idea. … Don’t say the first thing that pops in your head. Have a little bit of an edit function,” he said. “Think before you speak. Think before you tweet.”

GW Bush (this is fine):

“We’ve seen our discourse degraded by casual cruelty,” Bush said during a 16-minute address at “The Spirit of Liberty” event. “Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone and provides permission for cruelty and bigotry. The only way to pass along civic values is to first live up to them.”

GWH Bush (this is also fine):

In historian Mark Updegrove’s new book, titled “The Last Republicans,” George H.W. Bush said of Trump: “He’s a blowhard.”

“This guy doesn’t know what it means to be president.”

Don’t tell me these people don’t want to destroy the Constitution, they come right out and say it daily.

In one way it’s dumb, in another way it’s exactly on point.

Attack, attack, always attack. Concede nothing. Misdirect constantly. Accuse others of what you are guilty of.

It’s all Goebbels 101.

The question in my mind, is what is in it for these people?
I mean, what does Lou Dobbs get out of pushing an obviously fallacious narrative?

What do Patriots fans get out of their team winning?

More Super Bowl Champions hats than I can reasonably fit on a single hat rack, for one.

You speak, yet all I hear is the deafening cacophony of deflating footballs, you tricorne-sporting stupidface!!

There, think that nicely illustrates political commentary circa 2017!

It furthers the idea that liberals are the enemy, and anything is justified in fighting them (including, but not limited to colluding with Russia to do so).

But what does Lou Dobbs get out of that?

Higher ratings (red meat for the base), bigger paychecks and the love of the Murdocks.

Did they give out VHS copies of the Eagles practices before Super Bowl XXXIX with those hats too?

Only to the first 10,000 fans

I would love to see Alabama restore my faith in the south not being a total shithole, but I am not optimistic.

Yeah, Alabama is probably the last place to look for that.

LOL. “Real Clear Politics”, now 4.8% clearer than any other political poll!
FOX News is just giving us an accurate poll representation of all the illegal immigrants in Alabama who will vote twice.

The vote would have to be about 95-5 in favor of Jones to restore my faith.