Fox News thread of fine journalism

I’ve been a fan of his since the 90s at least. He’s even funnier in person.

He’s really good at pretending to eat.

Brian Reagan has a hilarious 80s mullet back in the day.

He so did.

Take luck and care. Take… care of the luck! Good luck taking care of the, the luck that you might have, if you have luck, take it, and care for it. Take luck care of it-it! When you take luck for it!

Thanks alot, now I am listening to his albums on spotify while at work.

On that note, Brian Regan has a new Netflix special.

Holy crap what?! runs off to Netflix

Holy crap, right out of the gate, this is funny.

I just watched this for the first time. I’m disappointed that I’ve already heard all these jokes before. :( I thought you were showing me new Brian Regan material! I’ve never seen him so young before. I started watching him in the early 2000s when he had that amazing Comedy Central special.

Btw, his new Netflix special was excellent.

Oh, I was just showing off his mullet, he reuses a lot of material, but it’s amazing material so I don’t mind.

I feel like I am the odd man out but man I just watched the Netflix special while laid up at home and even with the really nice pain meds, I just wasn’t feeling it. Best bit by far was when he relayed his mom’s hokey Thomas Jefferson joke, lol.

Ah well, to each their own :-)

Tomi is way too hot to be included in that lineup.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

One man’s 10 is definitely another’s 1. I think we’ve talked about her before here but man, so not my type.

Brains are definitely attractive. Lahren has none, which is like a -5 penalty to looks.

When I say she’s hot, that’s on a purely physical level. She’s hideous on the inside, which is revealed whenever her lips move.

Even on a physical level she’s not exactly special. It’s not like she’s a young Megan Kelly or anything.
Hell, she’s not even really a young Coulter. She lacks facial features, it’s creepy to me.

Not to be the tone police or anything, but way to keep it classy guys. (Note: snark)

Then I’ll be the tone police. Can we cut out this shit here?