Fox News thread of fine journalism

Yeah let’s not comment about women like they’re pieces of meat, no matter what side of politics they’re on.

Why in the world do you persist in going there on this thread?

When posting on these forums, just pretend you’re in public!

I trust we can still comment on what a piece of shit she is though. Because damn, she’s the bee’s knees of dung.

I refuse to take responsibility when others keep posting images of her. :o)

I think you already know the answer to that. Scores, beautiful as long as she doesn’t talk… it’s not a good look guys.

Well, yes. If used generally. It’s not that she’s a woman who dares speak her mind, it’s that the positions she chooses to take are so ugly, divisive, and intolerant. Personally I don’t think saying a woman is attractive is treating one like a piece of meat due to a joking throw-away post. We’ve all known people who’re attractive at first blush, but once you get to know them that outer beauty gives way to the ugliness inside. And vice versa.

One of my favorite girlfriends from over 30 years ago was not my type at all on a physical level, but fortunately circumstances jammed us together and I got to know her. And she was so damn cool, smart, and funny I fell head over heals for her, and I was down for a long, long time when she finished college and got a job out in Phoenix (for the record, she did ask me to move but I declined).

Wait, what? She’s a horrible person. I don’t care what she looks like.

I’m not asking anyone to defend themselves. Heck, I am not even the first or second person to caution away from this type of talk about these women. I’m just agreeing with those who called it out.

Psst, you’re logged into QT3 right now, not Broken Forum.

And yet, a bit of common decency is still appreciate and preferred
It’s as if most of us suspect that women are people too, with the ability to come up with thoughts and ideas, and with equal rights under the law.

Right, so it’s fine in P&R to disparage the intelligence of public figures, their character, motivations, education, and upbringing, and to wish misfortune on them up to and including praying for their death… but if you comment on something as fundamental as their physical appearance, oohhh that’s too far.

Well, fair enough, I’m sure you all will be right there clucking and waggling the next time anyone mentions how weird looking Trump’s sons are, or how Steve Bannon looks like a homeless person, or what a punchable face Ted Cruz has.

nooooope

I’m not really seeing how physical appearance is off limits, especially for folks like Tomi (christ that spelling of that name is idiotic) who explicitly capitalizes on her physical appearance.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, and all that.

I don’t support making comments about people’s figures as some how relevant at all. You’re deluding yourself if you think it happens even half as much to men as does to women.

Trump is one of the worst offenders. He makes horrific remarks about every body while not having a leg to stand on. He’s a fat old man, and goes off on the appearances of others all the time.

Lahren, Mnuchin, Sessions, etc all have faces of pure evil. I find it hard to look at any of them longer than a split second.

He always kinda looks like he’s auditioning for a Phantasm sequel.

Heh, that interview that pic is from was awesome… the dude looked like he wanted to die. He is getting emotionally WRECKED by this shit.

Honestly, the guy is gonna have a massive heart attack or stroke in the next few months. The presidency ages you hard, and that dude was already one foot in the grave to begin with.